Active Topics

Notices

I think it's done through python edge? Though I'm not sure how the magnification helps since the iPhone uses it to predict which keys you will help while this just seems to be making it bigger.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Thanks for the clarification.
I never used the iPhone, just saw some videos - so was wrong about the iPhone soft keyboard comparison I guess.

But neverthless I like this keyboard and would love to see this interface as a standard on Maemo.

I'm ready to test it the moment someone compile it to the 770....
just let me know...
tnx

Posts: 1,070 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Helsinki
Originally Posted by Laughing Man View Post
I think it's done through python edge? Though I'm not sure how the magnification helps since the iPhone uses it to predict which keys you will help while this just seems to be making it bigger.
Yes the keyboard is done with python edge, is available in the python-efl demos (the layout and design is made by the INdT-Brazil).

VDVsx:
are you going to try to compile it for the 770?

I can't wait until it has reconnect implemented. I love this thing so far. It is perfect for media center and it keeps my n800 from collecting dust.

Posts: 1,070 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Helsinki
Originally Posted by AsiQue View Post
VDVsx:
are you going to try to compile it for the 770?
I will try it, but right now is impossible, lots of work at the university

Posts: 3,397 | Thanked: 1,212 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Netherlands
I had to install bluez-compat on Intrepid (for the /usr/bin/hidd binary). Now it works.

Posts: 283 | Thanked: 60 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ It's dark in here. I hear laughing.
It would be VERY COOL if this worked with my N95 8GB phone. Right now, I try to hook up the "keyboard" and the phone just rejects the N810 with an error message.

Posts: 17 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ France
hi, i can't connect from Gnome to my n810.
the n810 is added as trusted device but when I click on connect, nothing append :/

on Hardy the bluetooth applet bug before pairing, on intrepid its pair but do nothing on connect !

I try on another PC under Kubuntu intrepid and its work great !

and the hidd -connet sait my device is down ! but it"s up (hcitool scan confirm)

help will be great !

I'm so frustred to see it work on another computer lool

Tags
bluemaemo, bluetooth, hid