Active Topics

Notices

i had to re-register (with new bin file), but got an sms and the registration "crshed", restarted yappari and registration began again, but sms code wasn't correct anymore and call service shouted russian numbers to me!? first time i heard it...after that i got the message that i have to wait 1390 min (~22 hours)....vie bluestacks and original whatsapp i can login...now, have i wait 22 hours before i can register to yappari or is there a "work-around" ?

Posts: 10 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Ljubljana
[QUOTE=CepiPerez;1457910]Ok, here's a quick fix:

SDK doesn't let me build deb file, but you can replace binary file (it's in /opt/maemo/usr/bin folder) if you don't want to wait for ceene's official release.

Can you explain how to do tis for a total nerd since update is not out yet

The Following User Says Thank You to Hansen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Jan 2015 @ delhi , india
Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
Ok, here's a quick fix:

SDK doesn't let me build deb file, but you can replace binary file (it's in /opt/maemo/usr/bin folder) if you don't want to wait for ceene's official release.

Whatsup new protocol is different to yappari, so I've taken changes from coderus sources (say thanks to him) to make it faster (otherwise I need to make a lot of changes).

New protocol funcions doesn't work yet (you will notice it in group chats), but at least you have yappari working.

@ceene: write me to cepiperez@gmail.com and I'll help you with all new functions.

I've attacched the modified source files too.

EDIT: binary exceeds attachments size, so here's the link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5y6k06ynuigzp19/Yappari?dl=0

EDIT 2: Say thanks to HtheB too cause he was the tester.

EDIT 3: F_ck whatsapp! We will hack you forever!

Enjoy!

I don't know anything about software, but what you all are doing for N900 using people really make me proud to own one......really a good try to help all..........thanks........

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kunal973 For This Useful Post:
I downloaded the binary and connection and sync worked. Thanx a lot!

The Following User Says Thank You to NeedKeyboardAndLinux For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 680 | Thanked: 1,227 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Mbabane
Originally Posted by rusuck View Post
i had to re-register (with new bin file), but got an sms and the registration "crshed", restarted yappari and registration began again, but sms code wasn't correct anymore and call service shouted russian numbers to me!? first time i heard it...after that i got the message that i have to wait 1390 min (~22 hours)....vie bluestacks and original whatsapp i can login...now, have i wait 22 hours before i can register to yappari or is there a "work-around" ?
Yappari issue aside, you are not supposed to be using the same account on different devices. You will end up banned, and nothing the devs here will be able to do about that.

Who knows, you might even trigger something at Whatsapp that may end up blocking all other 'legitimate' Yappari users

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sicelo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by sicelo View Post
Yappari issue aside, you are not supposed to be using the same account on different devices. You will end up banned, and nothing the devs here will be able to do about that.

Who knows, you might even trigger something at Whatsapp that may end up blocking all other 'legitimate' Yappari users
i have deinstalled whatsapp in bluestacks before i tryied to register in yappari (not the first time i did)....if i buy a new phone, i have also to register to another device..

Posts: 435 | Thanked: 684 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Netherlands 020
[QUOTE=Hansen;1457924]
Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
Ok, here's a quick fix:

Can you explain how to do tis for a total nerd since update is not out yet
Just read that post one more time.

I replaced the binary file and now yappari won't open. Help?

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by imjusthereforyappari View Post
I replaced the binary file and now yappari won't open. Help?
Code:
sudo gainroot
chmod 755 /opt/maemo/usr/bin/Yappari
that should do the job

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Posts: 97 | Thanked: 93 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Indonesia
you guys, just..awesome..! make me visit this page every an hour

The Following User Says Thank You to supergaban For This Useful Post:

Tags
whatsapp, yappari