Active Topics

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
The original packages can be reinstalled via this command:
Code:
apt-get install --reinstall applauncherd applauncherd-invoker applauncherd-launcher applauncherd-single-instance commhistory-daemon duicontrolpanel duicontrolpanel-displaylanguageapplet duicontrolpanel-l10n-engineering-english gstreamer0.10-plugins-good gstreamer0.10-plugins-good-extra libcommhistory0 libduicontrolpanel libmeegotouch-bin libmeegotouchcore0 libmeegotouchextensions0 libmeegotouch-l10n-engineering-english libmeegotouchsettings0 libmeegotouchviews0 libpublishwidgets0 libqmf0 libqmf-plugins libwebupload0 mcompositor meegotouch-cache-utils meegotouchtheme ohm-plugins-misc qmfserver qt-components webupload-engine -y
But it NOT included packages named:
1. libmeegotouchpreloader0_0.25.10-1+0m8_armel.deb - because it have dependencies for older version of libmeegotouchcore0.
Code:
RM696-21-3_PR_001:~# apt-get install --reinstall -d libmeegotouchpreloader0 -y
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have
requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable
distribution that some required packages have not yet been created
or been moved out of Incoming.
The following information may help to resolve the situation:

The following packages have unmet dependencies.
  libmeegotouchpreloader0: Depends: libmeegotouchcore0 (= 0.22.12-1+0m6) but 0.25.10-1+0m8 is to be installed
E: Broken packages
RM696-21-3_PR_001:~#
Files included in this package:
Code:
/usr/lib/libmeegotouchpreloader.so.0
/usr/lib/libmeegotouchpreloader.so.0.26
/usr/lib/libmeegotouchpreloader.so.0.26.1
I can't find them on our system, that mean to restore to default, probably we can just uninstall this package:
Code:
apt-get remove --purge libmeegotouchpreloader0 -y
2. meegotouchtheme-ppack-fixes_0.1-1_all.deb - this package not exist:
Code:
RM696-21-3_PR_001:~# apt-get install --reinstall -d meegotouchtheme-ppack-fixes -y
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Couldn't find package meegotouchtheme-ppack-fixes
RM696-21-3_PR_001:~#
but it can be deleted by:
Code:
rm -f /usr/share/themes/blanco/meegotouch/notes/style/ppack-notes.css
or
Code:
apt-get remove --purge meegotouchtheme-ppack-fixes -y
I'm going to add installation/removing this PP to N9QT

Last edited by Schturman; 2013-06-22 at 18:43.

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Thanks Schturman! I was just about to ask if anyone has a script to uninstall the powerpack.

I encountered a show stopper today. The swiping didn't work and I was stuck in app view. Had to do shut down the phone to get back to normal...

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by sony123 View Post
Thanks Schturman! I was just about to ask if anyone has a script to uninstall the powerpack.

I encountered a show stopper today. The swiping didn't work and I was stuck in app view. Had to do shut down the phone to get back to normal...
It seems like people are having random issues with PP
I installed it on my N9, and have to say, so far I havent encountered any of the mentioned issues.
I have Inception installed, though, never used it Only use patched openmode.
Have installed a LOT of tweaks, too many to mention LOL.
All messaging and social apps, sync, swipe, unrestricted system-ui, fasterN9 etc.
I guess people who want to try this needs to proceed with attention to the fact that it does seem to give certain issues in some (so far) unknown situations.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by sony123 View Post

Create this simple script:
Code:
#!/bin/sh

apt-get remove --purge libmeegotouchpreloader0 meegotouchtheme-ppack-fixes -y
apt-get install --reinstall applauncherd applauncherd-invoker applauncherd-launcher applauncherd-single-instance commhistory-daemon duicontrolpanel duicontrolpanel-displaylanguageapplet duicontrolpanel-l10n-engineering-english gstreamer0.10-plugins-good gstreamer0.10-plugins-good-extra libcommhistory0 libduicontrolpanel libmeegotouch-bin libmeegotouchcore0 libmeegotouchextensions0 libmeegotouch-l10n-engineering-english libmeegotouchsettings0 libmeegotouchviews0 libpublishwidgets0 libqmf0 libqmf-plugins libwebupload0 mcompositor meegotouch-cache-utils meegotouchtheme ohm-plugins-misc qmfserver qt-components webupload-engine -y
apt-get clean

exit 0
And run it as ROOT...
It should work if you on Open mode.
If you installed packages via inception, use this script:
Code:
#!/bin/sh

apt-get remove --purge libmeegotouchpreloader0 meegotouchtheme-ppack-fixes -y
apt-get clean
apt-get install --reinstall -d applauncherd applauncherd-invoker applauncherd-launcher applauncherd-single-instance commhistory-daemon duicontrolpanel duicontrolpanel-displaylanguageapplet duicontrolpanel-l10n-engineering-english gstreamer0.10-plugins-good gstreamer0.10-plugins-good-extra libcommhistory0 libduicontrolpanel libmeegotouch-bin libmeegotouchcore0 libmeegotouchextensions0 libmeegotouch-l10n-engineering-english libmeegotouchsettings0 libmeegotouchviews0 libpublishwidgets0 libqmf0 libqmf-plugins libwebupload0 mcompositor meegotouch-cache-utils meegotouchtheme ohm-plugins-misc qmfserver qt-components webupload-engine -y
cd /var/cache/apt/archives
/usr/sbin/incept *.deb
apt-get clean

exit 0
Or you can fix origin and after this you can use first script
All this will be added to the N9QT...

Last edited by Schturman; 2013-06-22 at 20:19.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Just now tested via N9QT (install/uninstall).
It work perfectly But after reinstallation of original packages it looks like the turns of screens still look like in PP. It nice and not so important (I think)

PS. Someone tested PP on N950 ?

Last edited by Schturman; 2013-06-22 at 22:30.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
It work perfectly But after reinstallation of original packages it looks like the turns of screens still look like in PP. It nice and not so important (I think)

PS. Someone tested PP on N950 ?
Hello a

I installed PP monday on my N950 (which is my main phone) I didn't see any bugs... but I didn't see huge improvements ... I use inception, fasterN9 and PP ...

The Following User Says Thank You to titilambert For This Useful Post:

Posts: 697 | Thanked: 137 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Hillerød, DK
[QUOTE=Schturman;1354005]Just now tested via N9QT (install/uninstall).

What about this problem due to N9QT in PP testet by coderus to which arcean haven't answered yet?:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...37#post1353837

Last edited by Garp; 2013-06-23 at 11:59.

[QUOTE=Garp;1354089]
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post

What about this problem due to N9QT in PP testet by coderus to which arcean haven't answered yet?:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...37#post1353837
As far as I know, Coderus not use N9QT... If you have problem with Wazapp (i not use this app) after installation of PP, uninstall it and wait for new version of PP. Or reinstall only what Coderus said:
Code:
apt-get install --reinstall -y libmeegotouchviews0

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 673 | Thanked: 230 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ Mumbai
Easy installation method
For Inception mode u can do the same for open mode just replace /usr/sbin/incept with dpkg-i
Code:
devel-su
~ # /usr/sbin/incept a.deb b.deb c.deb d.deb e.
deb f.deb g.deb h.deb i.deb j.deb k.deb l.deb mInception
.deb n.deb o.deb p.deb q.deb r.deb s.deb t.deb
u.deb v.deb w.deb x.deb y.deb z.defilesb aa.deb bb.d 
eb cc.deb dd.deb ee.deb
Below is the rar file which has all files same as in powerpack 0.2.1, just renamed.
https://www.box.com/s/vwirq6i5emflqh6h7xc5

The Following User Says Thank You to zaidk9 For This Useful Post: