Active Topics

Posts: 1,313 | Thanked: 2,977 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Finland
Originally Posted by ajalkane View Post
Uploaded a new version to Nokia store.

Changelog:
* New translations: German, Polish, Russian, Swedish, Taiwanese
Seems to be now available in Nokia Store.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ajalkane For This Useful Post:
Posts: 697 | Thanked: 137 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Hillerød, DK
At every reboot you need to restart apps like Quick bar and Moonshine( to show on Lock screen)
Is it possible to create new condition regarding reboot? Then use action Application.
Or is there another solution maybe using custom action?

Last edited by Garp; 2013-07-30 at 22:42.

Originally Posted by Garp View Post
At every reboot you need to restart apps like Quick bar and Moonshine( to show on Lock screen)
Is it possible to create new condition regarding reboot? Then use action Application.
Or is there another solution maybe using custom action?
See here:

http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=1232

The Following User Says Thank You to ajalkane For This Useful Post:
Posts: 697 | Thanked: 137 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Hillerød, DK
See here:

http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=1232
Thanks!
Use Def rule to stop smartsearch, can it be mixed and used for both actions?

Edit: Yes it seems to work after second reboot. First time it went into safe mode after Quick bar have opened vertical in right side of screen and I then tried to run Def rule direct from app!

Last edited by Garp; 2013-07-31 at 06:39.

Originally Posted by AJMAL P.M View Post
@ajalkane

Me too want to see brightness settings in Profilematic. Not just the system brightness settings. I wish to set brightness as low as 1. System brightness setting's lowest point is 12. So please consider that point.

PS: Currently using Coderus system menu and brightness extention to set lowest point at always 1 w/o interruptions from ALS.
I took a look at this, and the MeeGo APIs as well as the gconf values only allow 5 settings for the brightness (1 - 5). So that's what I'll implement. But if there's some solutions that provide more range, let me know, and if they do not require open-mode or other hacks I'll do my best to see if I can meaningfully include it.

The Following User Says Thank You to ajalkane For This Useful Post:
Testing version has been updated with the following changes:

* Brightness action
* Action volume has restore previous
* Fixes to aciton volume to more closely follow what is settable in harmattan UI

Available from here:

http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=1022

I hope to do a real release during next week. If people have time to do translation updates during this time, that's great. But no sweat if more time is required, I can always do later separate translation updates.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ajalkane For This Useful Post:
Posts: 491 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Pordenone IT
is possible to add the condition "when earphones plugged in" and the action "play random song" / "open music player"?

Just wanted to let the Author know that my issues way back when and I had up until the other day, were most likely caused by Inception or how I had configured something with easy debian, because as soon as I installed the Trusted repositories and opensudo, inception was removed and Profilematic started working again!

Weird.

slaapliedje
I have figured out the reason 'smartphones' were invented. They are for reading the internet while pooping. This means the best smartphone ever created is the N9. It is the only one that works so well single-handed.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slaapliedje For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by lorenzo View Post
is possible to add the condition "when earphones plugged in" and the action "play random song" / "open music player"?
I have written down a request for condition such as when earphones plugged in - but I haven't research yet at all how it could be done. But I do know it's possible.

Action to open music player is already there. But I'm not sure if it's possible to command it to play a random song. If it's possible, it should be doable with "Custom action".

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ajalkane For This Useful Post:
Posts: 491 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Pordenone IT
I have written down a request for condition such as when earphones plugged in - but I haven't research yet at all how it could be done. But I do know it's possible.

Action to open music player is already there. But I'm not sure if it's possible to command it to play a random song. If it's possible, it should be doable with "Custom action".
situation has this feature

The Following User Says Thank You to lorenzo For This Useful Post: