Notices

Posts: 344 | Thanked: 73 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Los Angeles
Originally Posted by wazd View Post
* Added menu arrow to the title bar
What arrow on which title bar?

Posts: 528 | Thanked: 895 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Moscow, Russia
Originally Posted by sorodoros View Post
What arrow on which title bar?
Next to the "February 2010" on the screenshot. Indicates that there's a menu.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wazd For This Useful Post:
Posts: 273 | Thanked: 113 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Germany
Hi wazd,

I love the idea with the arrow - perfect. That makes it even more unique.
Also the contact shortcuts on the desktop are changed, right? round corners, clean look? Great.

Originally Posted by wazd View Post
* Color saturation changed back to normal
эх, досадно! I liked it before and would like it to be even a little brighter

Also the difference of the colors between non-pressed desktop icons and pressed desktop icons - could the pressed one maybe be a little better visible?

Thanks!
Corwin

Useful links for newcomers: New members say hello , New users start here, Community subforum, Beginners' wiki page, Maemo5 101, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
If I can help with anything else, just ask! Please click 'Thanks!' if this post was helpful.

Hi,

it's a very nice theme!
Thank for your work!

The only thing I would like is to have an other color of the
font of a notification (especially the title of a sms,email, etc. notification).

It's currently white on yellow and that's not so easy to read.

Perhaps you can use a color darker as yellow for the text font of a notification?

Hope this topic isn't adressed already...

asys3

Posts: 273 | Thanked: 113 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Germany
In fact it should be addressed with the latest version, as wazd redesigned the notifications. They are now white on dark, I think.

Useful links for newcomers: New members say hello , New users start here, Community subforum, Beginners' wiki page, Maemo5 101, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
If I can help with anything else, just ask! Please click 'Thanks!' if this post was helpful.

Last edited by Corwin; 2010-02-05 at 11:02.

that's not good for readability.
white for text font should be replaced by a color darker than yellow, i suppose...

v1.0.9.5

Email notifications, both task manager small ones and desktop big ones are nearly impossible to read with the very dark text. I really thought they were perfect in v1.0.9. Can you change it back?

Posts: 68 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Chicago
Don't know if this was already covered, but I get different desktop contact icon styles after each reboot.
Right now I have the rounded corners without the black frame, which I think is the intended appearance, sometimes I have a thin black frame with very slightly curved corners.

Posts: 93 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ The Netherlands
I have been using it for two or three days now and it simply looks stunning. Very nice graphics! Well done. Kudod..

I am definitely seeing some erratic behavior with notifications. Text goes black/grey/brown (not certain) and impossible to read. After reboot text is then white and blue (beautiful), but after sometime the text goes dark again, Then reboot, etc.....

Tags
fremantle, theme release