Notices

Hey, a bug that caught my eye, if a friend has changed profile pic, it's seen the right way on profile, but not on news feed on posts etc.

When I compare the news feeds with andro fb and this, Friends shows less updates from contacts, what could be causing this?

Also, could some kind of a indicator be implemented when scrolling down and app fetches more news?

I am pretty sure this will not be liked, haha, but could there a chance to use a bg-pic instead of the natural theme bg?

and last but not least, personally, the notifications to the system event feed would be most significant feature, is this on sight?

Thank you for great the app!!

Hi,

good work!

Concerning my profile picture on the V0.7.0, I agree with the previous post, my profile picture is still the previous one, it is not updated according to the web version.

Concerning the notifications, how are they refreshed? Is the refresh in pulley menu of the Home page for the whole app? Maybe the refresh function could be in the pulley menu of the main page.

Any possibility to indicate after "Notification" the new ones for example: (4)

Thanks again for the good work!

Last edited by damourti; 2014-02-04 at 21:52.

Posts: 80 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Finland
First thanks for this great app.

I think I found small bug about dates on comments. For some reason Friends will show for recent posts that those have been made loooong time ago. On example picture comment where 15 minutes old, but Friends will show 520 months ago :-)
Attached Images

Posts: 344 | Thanked: 1,345 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Paris, FR
Originally Posted by TMavica View Post
refresh home page, comment and like numbers wont update
Not easy, will work on it afterwards.

Originally Posted by andreas1 View Post
Hey, a bug that caught my eye, if a friend has changed profile pic, it's seen the right way on profile, but not on news feed on posts etc.
Known bug, related to cache system. I have to work on it.

When I compare the news feeds with andro fb and this, Friends shows less updates from contacts, what could be causing this?
Facebook API do not provide all feeds. My app will never be as complete as Facebook one.

Also, could some kind of a indicator be implemented when scrolling down and app fetches more news?
Will do.

I am pretty sure this will not be liked, haha, but could there a chance to use a bg-pic instead of the natural theme bg?
My app is a Sailfish app, it needs to integrate to Sailfish. Use your own bg pic in Sailifsh if you want.

and last but not least, personally, the notifications to the system event feed would be most significant feature, is this on sight?
Will work on it at some point.

Thank you for great the app!!
You are welcome

Originally Posted by damourti View Post
Concerning the notifications, how are they refreshed? Is the refresh in pulley menu of the Home page for the whole app? Maybe the refresh function could be in the pulley menu of the main page.

Any possibility to indicate after "Notification" the new ones for example: (4)
They are refreshed only when entering in the notification pages. I will work on this after 1.0.

Originally Posted by junnuvi View Post
I think I found small bug about dates on comments. For some reason Friends will show for recent posts that those have been made loooong time ago. On example picture comment where 15 minutes old, but Friends will show 520 months ago :-)
Known bug

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sfiet_Konstantin For This Useful Post:
Hi guys, I'm a bit busy with my studies and all so I didn't fixed many bugs. I might do a release quite soon. Stay tuned.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sfiet_Konstantin For This Useful Post:
Time for a 1.0.0. I'm tired of having to bug hunt a lot of stuff that are being actually FB related, and not being able to work about new features.

Please continue reporting bugs. Right now, I'm going to maintain both a development version and a release version. Development version will bring (I hope) tons of new features, so update if you want and test the bleedy edge version

1.0.0 release fixes some bugs here and there and will be available everywhere.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sfiet_Konstantin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 56 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ finland
One problem I'm having is that on some profiles its not showing anything, for example I go to my GF's profile, it sais "No posts" (or whatever that is in english), also when I go to her Pictures or Albums, it sais "no pictures" and "no albums", Didn't read all the posts so I don't know if that is known issue or not. Other than that, works great so far

Originally Posted by TrD View Post
One problem I'm having is that on some profiles its not showing anything, for example I go to my GF's profile, it sais "No posts" (or whatever that is in english), also when I go to her Pictures or Albums, it sais "no pictures" and "no albums", Didn't read all the posts so I don't know if that is known issue or not. Other than that, works great so far
This is normal: your GF might deny access to external applications. It is basically a permission problem, and it is normal. FB is now very aware of privacy issues.

The Following User Says Thank You to Sfiet_Konstantin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 56 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ finland
Originally Posted by Sfiet_Konstantin View Post
This is normal: your GF might deny access to external applications. It is basically a permission problem, and it is normal. FB is now very aware of privacy issues.
ah ok, that explains it :P I actually checked nearly all facebook friends and she was the only one to have this "problem".

Hi, You have created a really great app, notifications not working and the feed is not the same as in the web or official facebook. Posted pictures are also rather small and one has to click on them and view in a separate view. I am also using another android client fastbook and doesnt seem to have problems with notifications, newsfeed or picture size. Facebook official app and fastbook app dont appear in the apps tab. They do however appear in security->Where You're Logged In as mobile browser android on android 4. Could it be that there is a different API for browsers? And if there is is it possible for you to use it so as to overcome these rights/permission issues?