Notices

Banned | Posts: 726 | Thanked: 497 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Gravesend, UK
Ahh well done mate, thanks. Enjoy that Joan Armatrading! lol.

Originally Posted by marxian View Post
OK, I did some research on illegal characters in vfat, and I've amended the regex pattern. I'll push an update out shortly (0.2.22).

EDIT: I've tested 0.2.22, and hopefully that issue is sorted now:

I'll make the same change to the Python version tomorrow.

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Python version now fixed. It should be in extras-devel soon, and I'll promote to testing ASAP.

My website

GitHub

The Following User Says Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 291 | Thanked: 398 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ USA
No video found screen is annoying sometimes, Marxian, can you do something about it?...add processing time before that statement become true or something...

hey hey hey...xtube...lol nice name...damn, my n900 is gonna get dirty...lmao....

The Following User Says Thank You to khuong For This Useful Post:
cant download cutetuble download manager wont fetch the file can someone help me deperately need cutetube

Originally Posted by marxian View Post
The plugin for adult content, xtube, is now in extras-devel. You will need to wait for the update (at least 0.2.21) to the main application before installing (installing beforehand won't do any harm, but the latest application update is required in order to import the additional JavaScript functions).

After updating and installing xtube, you can search for adult content as follows:

xh: + query - search X Hamster

yj: + query - search YouJizz

I dont understand the instructions, where and how do i search???

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by lucky88shp View Post
Use the search bar at the top:

My website

GitHub

The Following User Says Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by lucky88shp View Post
it meant..in search bar type in:

yj:sexybabe

I just found out most of xxvideos codecs are not support by default media player, plus everytime i got a codec error in media player, then it automatically play a random song in my music library right after the yellow banner popup. Anyone experience this?

Originally Posted by khuong View Post
I just found out most of xxvideos codecs are not support by default media player, plus everytime i got a codec error in media player, then it automatically play a random song in my music library right after the yellow banner popup. Anyone experience this?
Confirmed!!! But for me many vids worked..I tested 5 videos, and outta that 3 worked!

Marxian should add support for x n x x . c o m. Tht site rocks!! LOL

One question, how to delete downloaded vids???

Tags
cutetube, marxian = god, marxian legend, son of a gun, son of douche, son of fail, son of god, youtube