Active Topics

Notices

Poll: What MMORPG game would u like to have ?
Poll Options
What MMORPG game would u like to have ?

Originally Posted by byakabs View Post
my favorite game for space theme-freelancer. it is not mmorpg but multiplayer with some of mmo's functions.
if you want to create a space mmorpg-see on freelancer,it have many true and nice things in gameplay and all.
and ofcourse best of the best from space sim games-ELITE (and oolite as evalution).
best regards
i think ELITE is a 3d game , which will be very difficult to build for web-browser based game (not impossible but difficult !)

Originally Posted by teamer View Post
i think ELITE is a 3d game , which will be very difficult to build for web-browser based game (not impossible but difficult !)
Lol I think it took Braben like 2 years to make, didn't you say you only had a few weeks spare?

Im glad you got a little bit of piracy in the game, it's nice to give players a choice of role they play. some people like a sim type game and others just wana attack and steal stuff hahaha

Ok guys , started programming the buildings , will need better graphics
for now we need a design :
- Command center (4 races - 7 levels) 50x50 pixels and one level 1 100x100 pixels
- Defence Tower (4 races - 7 levels) 50x50 pixels and one level 1 100x100 pixels
- Space Observatory (4 races - 2 levels) 50x50 pixels and one level 1 100x100 pixels

Wish I could draw man!

Posts: 127 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ stockton
lol just got an epic fail when i tried to build was so excited

Found alot of bugs and fixed majority , building is ready but resource management is not , so you won't have any resources to build buildings that require resources .

i'll be generating the "building 55%" and the ready building stuff .

i had to wipe out everything due to changes in the core and caching system

The Following User Says Thank You to teamer For This Useful Post:
New Screenshot
Need some testing in building with refreshing the page and waiting for command center to finish (with and without refresh ) .. any possibilities would be nice

i hope to finish the building procedures asap to start coding the resource management , thats where the fun begins
Attached Images

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to teamer For This Useful Post:
Posts: 127 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ stockton
command centre builds at about 1% every 2seconds and continues to build if you refresh the page and go back to base tab,
also if i log out and open a new page then log in the building process has advanced while i was not online at the same rate

Build times appear to be working, I have tested the times, around 12 mins for a storage silo...?

I did however find that I can't see the command center image on my phone. I can see it on my PC but not on my phone, even when logged on both via PC and phone it doesn't show...

Not sure what made the image disappear, I was clicking on the build during progress, this seems to set focus and the block lights up.

Thanks for the tests ,
The image doesn't show because it's not resized on the phone (need smaller images or to rescale those , anyway they're gonna be changed later)
building times and cost will be changed later too , this is only for testing purpose (5 and 12 minutes)