Active Topics

Moderator | Posts: 2,622 | Thanked: 5,447 times | Joined on Jan 2010
Ok you have a strong point, but like this you are not ruling out pretty much anything. Think on the other hand how better Malta or Cyprus would fit to the "small place where the sun shines brightly" statement

Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
Originally Posted by tissot View Post
Small place though was the most important as it closes USA out of this all.
Why must the place be a country?

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sjgadsby For This Useful Post:
Posts: 597 | Thanked: 490 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Germany
Originally Posted by qwazix View Post
Ok you have a strong point, but like this you are not ruling out pretty much anything.
Absolutely agree, guess they keep the hints this vague intentionally . Damn they seem to love torturing us...

Think on the other hand how better Malta or Cyprus would fit to the "small place where the sun shines brightly" statement
Sure, but those are some of the last I would think of as innovative (sorry guys from Malta and Cyprus ).

Originally Posted by sjgadsby View Post
Why must the place be a country?
Well, they used the term "land", not "place"...

QNeptunea -
Best Twitter Client for N9/N950 - HowTo Create Themes

Ok you have a strong point, but like this you are not ruling out pretty much anything. Think on the other hand how better Malta or Cyprus would fit to the "small place where the sun shines brightly" statement
You are absolutely right.
Though like said USA being hinted to not to be the birth of this device closes a lots of potential tablet manufacturers out.

Nokia actually looks like a strong candidate to me now. My biggest problem still with it is the OS situation. Nokia really going for MeeGo or something more inhouse, Harmattan like? I still got hard time believing that. W8 is just too early.

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 983 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
I doubt that but I don't know. Do we have an offical meego account?
Only a group

Posts: 381 | Thanked: 847 times | Joined on Jan 2007 @ Helsinki
Originally Posted by Reflektorfalke View Post
Sure, but those are some of the last I would think of as innovative (sorry guys from Malta and Cyprus ).
Then you're probably not interested in the MeeGo Mediterranean Summit, taking place in Malta

isle of open source
land of innovation
hmm...

Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
Originally Posted by Reflektorfalke View Post
Well, they used the term "land", not "place"...
If TabCo is referring to a real, physical location with their "Land of Innovation" talk, I simply don't see why that place would need to be a country. Silicon Valley, for instance, might easily be called a land of innovation.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sjgadsby For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by DGui View Post
I refer you all to my blog: http://dgui.wordpress.com/2011/07/12...-who-are-they/ I see one of my posts was mentioned above. This new one details a list of possible companies behind it. Nokia is definitely. You'll also note that I was the one that figured out the Rubik's Cube on Twitter after I realised it had to be significant if they mention it twice. The hint actually points to two things, they said their CEO solved the cube at age 3, which is impossible due to him being to young if he was born in 1974, the RC was only released commercially in 1980. The hint is the Rubik's Cube and 3 years. 1974 actually refers to the birth of the RC, the Nokia N95, in late '09 or early '10 solved a Rubik's Cube using a specially built machine, it was 3 years old at the time. 1974 doesn't refer to Nokia in any way, it refers to the Cube, meaning age three was important. Thus the N95 solving the Rubik's Cube at age three is the answer to the hint.
They say IQ solved the rubik's cube at the age of one. Or they changed it now?

OSCON too soon? If it is MeeGo driven... Might be.. It is warm and dry in Portland where it'll be used and it is also one of the greenest cities in the world (Latest post about him being environmentally friendly, everyone else in the land of innovation too?)... And after some extensive searching I can conclude that America (USA) is the Land of innovation... Hmmm... I may be wrong since I've been up for nearly two days and I'm obsessed with TabCo...

Tags
fusion garage, grid 10, internet tablet, move along, nothing to see, tabco, tablet talk, whoistabco