Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 92 | Thanked: 57 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by N900@900MHz View Post
Updated to 0.7 freq up/down works. Only TX status not working yet,still OFF. Widget is a few pixels to narrow/small. Mediaplayer widget fits not quite properly.Can you adhust this? Also i find the "plus" a little to big. And also is it posiible to mangage when you hit a button there is a blue background?? Same what the mediaplayer is doing when you hit for example the play button?
ill make a new svg with some changes, maybe a stand alone widget without the mediaplayer. the player fits perfectly for me. perhaps you have a snap to grid function on?

Posts: 189 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by Maharadja View Post
ill make a new svg with some changes, maybe a stand alone widget without the mediaplayer. the player fits perfectly for me. perhaps you have a snap to grid function on?
No, no span to grid function enabled, gut in my case it seems that the mediaplayer is 1 or 2 pixels wider than the transmitter widget.
Also i like a stand alone widget without media player. Something like earlier posted in this tread.

Thanks for making a SVG file, you upload it here?

Posts: 92 | Thanked: 57 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Netherlands
No, no span to grid function enabled, gut in my case it seems that the mediaplayer is 1 or 2 pixels wider than the transmitter widget.
Also i like a stand alone widget without media player. Something like earlier posted in this tread.

Thanks for maling a SVG file, you upload it here?
when i'm done you will see it here. gimme a day and ill have one ready.

Updated to 0.7 freq up/down works. Only TX status not working yet,still OFF. Widget is a few pixels to narrow/small. Mediaplayer widget fits not quite properly.Can you adhust this? Also i find the "plus" a little to big. And also is it posiible to mangage when you hit a button there is a blue background?? Same what the mediaplayer is doing when you hit for example the play button?
When you say tx status not working ? you ^press the antenna at bottom left and it dos not show the station Name and switch to tx status on ?

Ok to get blue background on button press

Posts: 561 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Spain
I do not really work the antenna icon or button-0.1MHz

Posts: 18 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Lahti, Finland
Here's the fixed SVG for my layout (read: usable), needs bit of tweaking still as the placement of the labels suck. I'll try to check the minor annoyances later on.

Copy the rds.svg to /MyDocs and have fun.

Attached Files
File Type: zip rds-stonda.zip (5.7 KB, 100 views)

The Following User Says Thank You to stonda For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by stonda View Post
Here's the fixed SVG for my layout (read: usable), needs bit of tweaking still as the placement of the labels suck. I'll try to check the minor annoyances later on.

Copy the rds.svg to /MyDocs and have fun.

Perfect ! can you switch upper part with lower ?

When I press + or - , i mask with my finger the frequency.

Thanks

PS: I upload a new version with functionnal SMS display

The Following User Says Thank You to BabelO For This Useful Post:
Posts: 739 | Thanked: 220 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Surrey, UK
I must be missing something: do the + or - buttons increase or decrease the FM frequency?
There is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death. Proverbs 14:12

Originally Posted by cardiff-blues View Post
I must be missing something: do the + or - buttons increase or decrease the FM frequency?
They do - but right now activating the buttons is total hit or miss. They really need to pad the buttons so that its easier to press them. Apart from that and the fact that the gap in the center is a few pixels small for the media player widget - this is a great app.
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

Posts: 739 | Thanked: 220 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Surrey, UK
This would be a totally 'must have app' if the buttons could work smoothly and be changeable quickly whilst in the car.
There is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death. Proverbs 14:12