Active Topics

ok it's working fine ...

but i want to make it faster 1150 @ and install audio booster ?

Posts: 509 | Thanked: 522 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ indonesia
ok, i found bug that after i use usb host mode for 1 hour it still keep at 80% until 5 hour later it still keep 80 % now battery empty at 80%
do u find this solution.

Posts: 470 | Thanked: 173 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Melb
just installed, performance with cssu is phenomenal!

multi browsing 3 pages, solid texting, and just hacking through it like the beast my baby is!

great work!

Posts: 1,141 | Thanked: 781 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Magical Unicorn Land
Originally Posted by cloud596 View Post
ok, i found bug that after i use usb host mode for 1 hour it still keep at 80% until 5 hour later it still keep 80 % now battery empty at 80%
do u find this solution.
BME is disabled when hostmode is enabled. No BME = no battery monitor.

The Following User Says Thank You to stlpaul For This Useful Post:
Posts: 509 | Thanked: 522 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ indonesia
Originally Posted by stlpaul View Post
i know, bme is closed.
But u dont get my point.
After i disconnected hostmode.
I live my phone 4 5 hours it still 80% till empty.
Anyway pali make a battery widget patch which can read battery level during host mode enable

Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
I've contacted Titan and Matan, the maintainers of kernel-power. No response from Titan, and Matan said that he didn't feel it was right for him to give the project to Pali, since he (Matan) isn't really the "owner" of the project.

He suggested that Pali just start his own power kernel project in Garage (it isn't difficult), and then upload to the repos as power-kernel-pali or something.

That might be the best idea. I personally would like to see a more "generic" community kernel project that is run by a long-term community member who keeps the project open to patches from all quarters.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to qole For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by misiak View Post
... but he didn't apply for them (I don't know why).
Same source package.

Originally Posted by stlpaul View Post
You can use battery widget on desktop. Install package battery from extras repository and then use my patched library (copy it to /usr/lib/hildon-desktop). Then battery-widget will be use bq27x00_battery kernel module for battery state.

Last edited by pali; 2013-04-20 at 12:33.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pali For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
Originally Posted by pali View Post
I'd like to update existing kernel-power package (instead creating new kernel-pali or similar). But I do not have permitions for updating kernel-power package. I'm in pending list, see http://maemo.org/packages/view/kernel-power/
I'm not sure how I missed this thread...
I actually contacted titan on 20/3 so I could maintain kernel-power, but he never replied, I wanted to push new kernel-power packages but I'm way too short on time.

Anyway, since you'd like to maintain it, you can upload packages with the same name, you won't be the maintainer on the maemo.org packages but HAM will show the name in debian/control, so the only difference is the packages interface.

So send the new updates to -devel, they'll be imported without any problems.

And thanks for picking up what the old maintainer dropped without any notice.

The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to MohammadAG For This Useful Post:
Posts: 26 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Milano
I've installed your kernel and it's great. But how I can apply lxp wlan kernel patch to have it integrate in my kernel ?

Last edited by Alastor89; 2011-04-28 at 09:44.

Posts: 221 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Germany
Great pali - I was hoping for kernel-power coming back alive (no idea what happened to Titan). Actually kernel-power was the reason for me to keep my (finally responsive) N900...
Keep it coming! Thanks.

The Following User Says Thank You to HugoSon For This Useful Post:

Tags
battery-status, bq27x00_battery, kernel, kernel-power, misiak4king, noobs-cant-read, pali4president, patches, readdirections, revolverspinyou