Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 708 | Thanked: 125 times | Joined on Jan 2007 @ Too Close To D.C
Originally Posted by munky261 View Post
The problem with fring is that it doesnt run in the background or in the statusbar like the built in client can do.
So true.......

True, but you could always open up fring when you open up dialcentral to make calls. And leave the built in client handle incoming calls.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Posts: 1,684 | Thanked: 1,562 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Austin, TX
Heads up, I just pushed 1.0.4 out to extras-devel.

I made some decent sized changes. I would really like this tested, especially by people who feel comfortable running dialcentral from the command line with python2.5 so they can give logs for when errors occur.

Thanks

EDIT: BROKEN, new package being prepped. *sigh* The One time I dont do a "smoke test" before announcing

Last edited by epage; 2009-08-16 at 05:12.

The Following User Says Thank You to epage For This Useful Post:
Posts: 177 | Thanked: 57 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ Washington State, USA
Changelog?

I went ahead and updated. Now it is not working. When I open DC it says :
'module' object has no attribute 'abspath'
I don't have python 2.5 installed. is that the problem?

Edit: I installed python 2.5 (I think, which one -circuits, -cherrypy3, -brisa). DC still won't work. so I reinstalled it...problem persists. Help.

Last edited by icbolsh; 2009-08-16 at 05:06.

Originally Posted by icbolsh View Post
I went ahead and updated. Now it is not working. When I open DC it says :
'module' object has no attribute 'abspath'
I don't have python 2.5 installed. is that the problem?

Edit: I installed python 2.5 (I think, which one -circuits, -cherrypy3, -brisa). DC still won't work. so I reinstalled it...problem persists. Help.
Fun story. A guy went on a vacation at work recently. Before he left he submitted something to the trunk that broke the build.

Normally I do a quick "smoke test" of the extras-devel package before mentioning it. I was in a hurry to leave, so I posted on here before anything was built. The buy you see is one that I thought I had already fixed.

Posts: 177 | Thanked: 57 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ Washington State, USA
Glad I didn't install. Still hopin' on that changelog...

Originally Posted by epage View Post
Fun story. A guy went on a vacation at work recently. Before he left he submitted something to the trunk that broke the build.

Normally I do a quick "smoke test" of the extras-devel package before mentioning it. I was in a hurry to leave, so I posted on here before anything was built. The buy you see is one that I thought I had already fixed.
I knew I should have waited. I was just to anxious to see what updates you had done. I love this app. I use it constantly day and night. mostly using the SMS part of GV. Am I up the creek for a while?

Originally Posted by icbolsh View Post
I knew I should have waited. I was just to anxious to see what updates you had done. I love this app. I use it constantly day and night. mostly using the SMS part of GV. Am I up the creek for a while?
1.0.4-1 is fixed from that problem. A part of one of the new features isn't working as well as I wanted. I'm waiting for 1.0.4-2 to be available for me to see how things work

The Following User Says Thank You to epage For This Useful Post:
thanks for all the work.