Active Topics

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 2,383 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by lupastro View Post
I am glad four you! congrats!

But hey, WTF is going on here???? They sent 35xx and 38xx but no 31xx?????

Really, I am REALLY FRUSTRATED.
If your 31xx in Finland or EU? As most likely different different shipping companies are handling Finland vs EU in which case numbers can also vary on the queues. So don't look the number directly also think about destination.

Last edited by rainisto; 2013-12-18 at 14:54.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rainisto For This Useful Post:
EU.

However, I do not see which difference does it make.

Posts: 951 | Thanked: 2,344 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by lupastro View Post
They have admitted it? I do not see any statement where it says which the problem was, and how the process was going. A forecast would have been perfect.

The only I got to read was "there have been problems, we are shipping as much as we can".

Come on, some of us would have been happy to read about the "shipping ratio". Some false expectations could have been avoided.

Btw, my order #31xx has STILL NOT BEEN SHIPPED. Other orders, like 32xx, 33xx, 38xx even 40xx have been changed status/shipped!!!!!!

It is not fair.

If someone from Jolla is reading this, please do some self-criticism.
if you check all those are Finland, I think they will first finish all orders for Finland and then do the rest of the Europe.

Posts: 226 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Malaysia
Mine just switched to "In Picking"... Tried a bunch of numbers from my order but none of them appear on Fedex. Is Fedex used for UK deliveries?

Originally Posted by biatch0 View Post
Mine just switched to "In Picking"... Tried a bunch of numbers from my order but none of them appear on Fedex. Is Fedex used for UK deliveries?
Yes, FedEx is being used for UK deliveries.

For my delivery to the UK, there was a delay of about 20 hours between my status of In Picking, and when I was able to pick up tracking information on FedEx's site.

Posts: 1,012 | Thanked: 817 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ France
Same here about 20h delay too ... but look like fedex have only information about shipping but didn't take yet the package ... no progress since yesterday ...

Originally Posted by biatch0 View Post
Hi,

which order number do u have?

And the journey begins

2013/12/18 - Wednesday;
18:10 - Left FedEx origin facility - VANTAA FI

About 26 hours after the "In-Picking" status.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to s1gk1ll For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by epmt View Post
Mobiili magazine has managed an interview: http://mobiili.fi/2013/12/18/jolla-p...-myyntiintulo/ According to it the main delay was a order system related one.
It is as I suspected, if ordering system fails it becomes hard to follow initial plans.

I don't like the way Jolla's interviewee doesn't seem to take any responsibility for the woes, instead tries to make it sound like it is only about the impossibility of making everyone happy. I hope it is just the way the interview was cut, not his real intent.
Um... IMO he takes responsibility for problems, sentence about impossibility to please everybody was related to launch party for 450 preorderers as they received complaints about "why I was not invited!11!1" way before anybody even knew there would be problems with deliveries. There might be a hint of frustration about criticism that he maybe felt was unfair, but not arrogance or refusing responsibility.

I hope at least behind the scenes Jolla takes a good hard look at what the actual expectations of the majority of people are, and how in the end they weren't that unreasonable, and respond better next time.
I'm sure they will take this as a lesson. However, apart from communicating earlier that they have logistics problems that cause deliveries to be late, I don't think it was reasonable to demand them opening up everything about their logistics chain. **** already hit the fan and only relevant thing was (and still is) to get those phones out as quick as possible. There's more time for chit chat and philosophy about what is reasonable for community later since there really was absolutely no information and no way of communication that would have eased the frustration. Only delivered devices do that, so the only reasonable thing to do was to prioritize the deliveries above just about everything else.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JulmaHerra For This Useful Post:
Posts: 17 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Ireland
Originally Posted by coley View Post
#2590 in Picking in Ireland

-Coley.
En Route

- 12/18/2013 - Wednesday
11:48 am Shipment information sent to FedEx
5:14 pm Picked up VANTAA FI
6:09 pm Left FedEx origin facility VANTAA FI