Posts: 3,159 | Thanked: 2,023 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Finland
Originally Posted by maxximum View Post
So you think I'm stupid for whining about a product that I have paid for , but not gotten when promissed ?

While you , on the other hand, are smart ,clever and intelligent for complaining of my whining, in a thread where you have no business being in the first place , if not because you too are displeased by the same wait ?

Hmmm..
hmmm.. you just proved that you are just another fanatic, sorry.

my reply totally wasn't to you! it was primary to oneliner "nokia is ****" or something like that.... plus those "i'll cancel my preorder omg" and "why didn't they ship my device with a teleport from the factory?!?!?" -comments...

e: and to end this conversation: I preordered 15 minutes after the preorder was possible in the first place. and i've told the same FCUKKING STORY SINCE TO ALL YOU WHINY ARSES: SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP! or cancel preorder and go away. the whine doesn't help anybody...
If the link doesn't help, just use
Google Custom Search

Last edited by ossipena; 2009-11-17 at 11:39.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ossipena For This Useful Post:
Maybe its because it was UK Nokia retail dealers/outlets that were stating deivery date of 9/11 then 16/11 then 19/11 and now saying Nokia sen them an email saying its delayed with no news of a release date. Nice move Nokia.

If I shouldn't listen to a Nokia dealer because only Nokia head office know the truth then thats a pretty sad state for Nokia and their main dealers to be in.

The Following User Says Thank You to alexf For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by att View Post
It's all about balance.
Right and the way to restore that balance is for Nokia to release more information. Well actually there is one other way - for people to lose interest in the product and buy something else.

Some are acting like like the annoyance over delays and lack of information is purely a phenomenon of this forum and that it can be controlled here. It's happening everywhere the N900 is being discussed because people literally cannot believe there's no retail date and as they look into it more they find a wide spread of dates stretching into 2010.

So people will either complain about the lack of information or buy something else. What they're not going to do is realign their expectations according to what Nokia has decided to provide which appears to be what several people here are calling for.

Originally Posted by stamenkd View Post
I haven't seen webchat up for days. Hate to be sceptical but how did that person manage to get that update via webchat? Unless he's secretly a MPD employee trickling information through to us by informal means, annoyed by the lack of official communication from his superiors.. The plot thickens, but the truth is out there...
I was amazed to see the webchat link there myself it's been ages since I've seen it (or sucessfully used it when the link is there!).

I just happened to be going to check my order status, and saw the lin kand clicked it quickly! lol.

Got lucky (or unlucky, depending on which way you spin it!)

To all those with sensible heads on saying to be patient, as has been said by many, it's not so much the wait (though I want my N900 now!!) it's the lack of info and communication that's annoying most of us. To be told it'd be shipped 16th Nov, and be arriving today, then to hear NOTHING on the 16th, is really annoying!

Posts: 12 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Milan, Italy
This , you know nothing about , and yes , I have ...
You mean that the shop you bought from charged your credit card in advance?

Where did you buy it?

Posts: 337 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ München, DE
Originally Posted by sharper View Post
I find it weird that so many people here see information from Nokia about the product as being a privilege rather than their right as a consumer. You are the one paying for their products and if you want more information you should demand more information, not roll over and say thank you for whatever scraps you're thrown.
I find it weird that all the people are putting down their anger *HERE* at the maemo.org community site. Nobody here can do anything about Nokia shipping faster - nobody here makes or distributes the phones.

Posts: 22 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Norway
Originally Posted by vihai View Post
You mean that the shop you bought from charged your credit card in advance?

Where did you buy it?
Elkjop norway charged me mid-october ..

Posts: 635 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Black Mesa Research Facility
November 27th
November 27th
November 27th

how many times do i have to say it...after reading the last 10 pages of desperate posts? lol

The Following User Says Thank You to Jack6428 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 95 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Southend On Sea , Uk
Originally Posted by Jack6428 View Post
November 27th
November 27th
November 27th

how many times do i have to say it...after reading the last 10 pages of desperate posts? lol
What makes you so sure nov 27th is the correct date ?

Posts: 3,159 | Thanked: 2,023 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Finland
So you think I'm stupid for whining about a product that I have paid for , but not gotten when promissed ?
and why in the hell did you allready pay for your preorder?!?

the device is about 10 days late.

FYI: the devices are made somewhere, packaged and shipped. so there is a delay. it is normal. N900s doesn't come from north poles magic factories and teleport straight to your pocket..

i've argued a month now with those "nokia has lied to us!!" -fanatics that take a blog note "it will be released xx.xx." as a promise from nokia.

and now when nokia has officially announced that devices has allready been shipped from the factory and it is less than 2 weeks and most of you will have the device - the announcement calmed people for 5 seconds. soon after that the fanatism continued.

now I'm thinking about stop being a greeter and just tell you to piss off when you ask something here after the devices has been shipped. or then I could stay a greeter, keep improving wiki etc and help you with your devices later. but it means you all need to return a favour to me and stop being stupid.

I'm just pissed off because this torrent of stupidity that gets worse day by day.....

no offense to any people speculating delivery dates, all offense to the people who say "nokia has betrayed us!!!, they dont give us enough info!!!!"....
If the link doesn't help, just use
Google Custom Search

The Following User Says Thank You to ossipena For This Useful Post: