Poll: Which one???!@
Poll Options
Which one???!@

Closed Thread
Posts: 120 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Brisbane, Australia.
Well you see! I bought an N900 because it was different. And considering that nothing has change since I purchased it, I have 0 desire to keep using it.

The Following User Says Thank You to ASIAN For This Useful Post:
HTC Pyramid is looking like a definite. I'll just see what happens during q2.

Originally Posted by cenwesi View Post
I will not put too much faith in samsung releasing any update quickly for their phones. Really look at all the phones they release last year and just these few months. They are quick to release phones but it looks like it takes them months to release updates.
It is different in US. Samsung's update is considered as a "feature update" by carriers, and they want to charge more money for a feature update.

Posts: 89 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Chennai
You have taken a good decision but the reason for it sucks never mind wait for the SGT 10.1 its android 3.0 (if i am correct i guess)

Yeah the SGT 10.1 comes preinstalled with Honeycomb.
KEEEEEEN!

The Following User Says Thank You to ASIAN For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,425 | Thanked: 983 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Hong Kong
Originally Posted by ASIAN View Post
Replies are far more informative than a poll, and who is to say that I'm not. Oh wait there's only like one Maemo forum in existence. NEVERMIND!
I really don't want to reply as you are a quitter anyway.

However, what you just said is plain wrong. There are a lot of Maemo forums in existence.

I don't know the other regions, but there are more than 15 forums about Maemo in China. I'm sure there's more in Europe. May be there's none in Australia, but that's Australian's problem, not ours.

Search 'maemo'(and its Chinese name) in the China search engine baidu.com and you'll find. I can't post external link here so you'd like to search by yourself if you're curious.

Last edited by 9000; 2011-03-20 at 08:10.

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by 9000 View Post
I really don't want to reply as you are a quitter anyway.

However, what you just said is plain wrong. There are a lot of Maemo forums in existence.

I don't know the other regions, but there are more than 15 forums about Maemo in China. I'm sure there's more in Europe. May be there's none in Australia, but that's Australian's problem, not ours.

Search 'maemo'(and its Chinese name) in the China search engine baidu.com and you'll find. I can't post external link here so you'd like to search by yourself if you're curious.
Because he clearly speaks Chinese. I can see how you might think so, considering he's located in Brisbane, Australia, where everyone speaks it. On the other hand, his name is ASIAN and you know ALL Asians speak Chinese, too. Really, for most people, he's right. This is about the only Maemo forum that seems to count. That's pretty much a compliment to this site, but an insult to Maemo in general.

By the by, out of curiosity.. what IS the Chinese name for Maemo? heheh
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Last edited by danramos; 2011-03-20 at 08:13.

The Following User Says Thank You to danramos For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by danramos View Post
Because he clearly speaks Chinese. I can see how you might think so, considering he's located in Brisbane, Australia, where everyone speaks it. On the other hand, his name is ASIAN and you know ALL Asians speak Chinese, too.
No, Asian speak Khasi, Khmer, Mon, Kuy, Nicobarese, Vietnamese, Munda, etc. as well. Are you making a point here or you just come here to humiliating people around with your vast deficiency in common sense?

If this is only _English_ Maemo forum you're looking for....searching a bit I found more than one English Maemo forum in existence....do you really use a search engine at all?

Also, I thought mentioning Chinese and European Maemo forums is sufficient to respond to the statement "there's only like one Maemo forum in existence". If it's still insufficient to you, or making you believe that I assumed an Australian speaking Chinese, I can only say sorry for you.

Last edited by 9000; 2011-03-20 at 08:36.

@danramos

It seems that you deleted your own post while I'm replying to it.

It's been a pleasure talking to you, really. I'm nowhere perfect, thank you for pointing out my inferiority to help me improve.

Originally Posted by danramos View Post
Yeah... you should have seen the reason I put down for deleting it: "No need to feed the troll."
This is not a nice way to end a discussion by labeling people with negative remark. Anyway, nice chat, the pleasure is mine.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 9000 For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
apt-get android, fanboy denial, hi i'm a douche, humor required, look at me!, mm peter, poor lil rich, thx 4 the fish, troll alert