Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
I fuxk you a-s-s hole, elop!!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TMavica For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by TMavica View Post
I fuxk you a-s-s hole, elop!!!
Why in your right mind would you want to fu.k his arsehole? Even the gayest of gay men won't wanna do that based on his up-to-date bio.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to patlak For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by don_falcone View Post
Question: are you BigBadGuber? Just guessing from your posting history (owned an iPhone, liking terms like "just works" and "hassle-free", being in the US, talking about email client vs. your company IT etc. etc.)
Why aren't you just simply posting w/ like-minded people on wee-pee-central, but here? I guess your chances of convincing a noticeable share of TMO members to try out or move to WP is marginal at best. But convince me, if otherwise.
do you have anything better to do, than analyze my posts and comparing me to your alter ego.

Lets see, what did I say that can offend you.
Nokia N9 has more hardware issues than Lumia800: True
Lumia 800 benefited from Nokia N9 going out first and breaking in the production line: True
Nokia N9 OS half baked: True
Lumia 800 smooth and good at what it does: True

what is the problem with above analysis? Both are Nokia phones. One is supposed to bring bread to the table (Lumia 800), and the other was pre-Elop, the usual half baked Nokia OS that has no chance of competing realistically with the big boys. I happen to own both N9 64Gb white and Lumia 800 cyan. N9 is in the box and Lumia is in my hands. Not because I hate N9 or harmattan, but because Lumia IS better for me, more stable and easier user interface at this moment. N9 doesnt have a chance as a flagship for the masses.

Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
That didn't answer my question.

Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
what is the problem with above analysis? Both are Nokia phones. One is supposed to bring bread to the table (Lumia 800), and the other was pre-Elop, the usual half baked Nokia OS that has no chance of competing realistically with the big boys.
What? Every half baked Nokia OS is better than WP7 crap. Anything is better than WP. It's the worst OS ever. WinMo was better. And people know that, and won't buy lumia phones - it is what we are all concerned about.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to elemental For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by elemental View Post
What? Every half baked Nokia OS is better than WP7 crap. Anything is better than WP. It's the worst OS ever. WinMo was better. And people know that, and won't buy lumia phones - it is what we are all concerned about.
I have both, and I can tell you that Lumia is a better deal for the masses.

I have both to, and I heard opinions from users that bought it. They are really disappointed with lumia. They are telling that they will never go with Nokia again.

The Following User Says Thank You to elemental For This Useful Post:
Better for the masses? Does the WP market share ring a bell as to its mass reception? Did all those N9 reviewers earn money for the reviews they posted? MeeGo is more than ready. There is even info that these updates have been ready for a while. And, if Elop wasn't so concentrated in destroying Nokia with the "partnership," and backed MeeGo with full force from the start, we would've had more MeeGo devices and a happy and competitive Nokia. It's people like you that ruin Nokia and consumer's needs. Let's go against 99% of the population and shove a WP down their throat. Elop is a stubborn pig that does what MS wants and not what the consumers want. Way to lead a company.

The Following User Says Thank You to patlak For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by elemental View Post
I have both to, and I heard opinions from users that bought it. They are really disappointed with lumia. They are telling that they will never go with Nokia again.
I also have both and the Lumia 800 and 710 are as disappointing as can be. I am extremely happy with the N9. What a joke windows phone is.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

The Following User Says Thank You to Arie For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,238 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
comparing Q4 2010 with Q4 2011. just one announcement ruined everything in Nokia. if Elop is happy with Lumia phones sales figures then he should compare Lumia sales with N8 sales. 5 million Symbian^3 device were sold in Q4 2010. and the only device running Symbian^3 that time was N8. but still Elop thinks that Lumia phones are doing great. what a shame. you can see the difference by yourself.