Posts: 650 | Thanked: 497 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ Ghent, Belgium
Thanks, didn't know about the CSSU repo issue... 7.2 is coming in now

The Following User Says Thank You to petur For This Useful Post:
weird... after installing 7.2 the SD doesn't mount anymore, and I'm missing other data so I think some other stuff wasn't mounted too.

Is there doc on what is mounted?

Originally Posted by niqbal View Post
Just installed T1.1 version of CSSU. It reverted camera-ui. Quick question, do i need to repeat the whole 720p process or just to need to install the following camera-ui files by freemangordon

camera-ui
libgdigicam0
libgdigicam-gst

EDIT: yeah just re-install above files and back in business
Please enlighten me about the 720p. Is it for recording (don't thing so )or for viewing?
Is there any thread about this?

Thank you in advance.

Last edited by NokiaN900R; 2013-03-28 at 22:31.

The Following User Says Thank You to NokiaN900R For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by petur View Post
weird... after installing 7.2 the SD doesn't mount anymore, and I'm missing other data so I think some other stuff wasn't mounted too.

Is there doc on what is mounted?
nevermind, for some reason /etc/init.d/ke-recv went AWOL and a reinstall of it didn't bring it back. So I copied it manually and now everything is OK

The Following User Says Thank You to petur For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,378 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Göteborg, Sweden
Originally Posted by NokiaN900R View Post
Please enlighten me about the 720p. Is it for recording (don't thing so )or for viewing?
Is there any thread about this?

Thank you in advance.
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=77695

Thats for playing. Recording requires a recent kernel power, as you will read in the above thread.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to handaxe For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
Originally Posted by handaxe View Post
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=77695

Thats for playing. Recording requires a recent kernel power, as you will read in the above thread.
In fact you need recent KP for both recording and playback. And camera-ui from CSSU-T in addition (for recording).

720p video support on N900,SmartReflex on N900,Keyboard and mouse support on N900
Nothing is impossible - Stable thumb2 on n900

Community SSU developer
kernel-power developer and maintainer

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post:
Need help..

I'm starting to get frustrated after updating my N900 to the latest CSSU testing (1Tmaemo7.2) Everything works fine so far, except I can not open any SMS/conversation.

I can open the Conversation app, but when I select individual SMS it just flickering and CPU load is 100% due to browserd. I have tried several tips like rebuilding sms sqlite db, and this trick too, but it does not change anything.

The syslog output is just the same with someone logs I found from Google. Here is the log: http://www.pastemine.com/yjam

Is it a bug or just me who encountered this problem? Or any solutions?

The Following User Says Thank You to parcox For This Useful Post:
Posts: 266 | Thanked: 156 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ India
after installing cssu testing today (after a clean flash) i found that none of the settings in the right side except photos respond.. flash settings,shooting modes and settings doesn't pop up.. only photos r accessible..

i tried it again after re flashing but its the same.. does anyone have the same problem?? can u guys suggest me a solution??

The Following User Says Thank You to visN900 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 266 | Thanked: 156 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ India
Originally Posted by visN900 View Post
after installing cssu testing today (after a clean flash) i found that none of the settings in the right side except photos respond.. flash settings,shooting modes and settings doesn't pop up.. only photos r accessible..

i tried it again after re flashing but its the same.. does anyone have the same problem?? can u guys suggest me a solution??
why no replies?? can anyone confirm this?

The Following User Says Thank You to visN900 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Originally Posted by visN900 View Post
why no replies?? can anyone confirm this?
Quick reply...
I have installed CSSU-Testing long ago. Using 21.2011.38-1Tmaemo7.2, currently. No problems with camera, though.
I will wear out the power key, though, if these graphical-user-interface-freezes will continue so predictably. I am fortunate that the after-saving-file-in-Leafpad freeze doesn't leave the file corrupted.
[Edit]After reboot, the screen-graphical-user-interface is sluggish. Almost freezing, but not yet. In "Top in X-Terminal", [sgx-misr] is using %CPU:
Code:
14.6, 19.3, 5.9, 0.1, 9.5, 9.5, 15.3, 17.5
. It's not normal, is it? What could possibly cause it?[/Edit]
[Edit2]As non-root, "killall hildon-desktop" resolved the problem. How can I attach a keyboard shortcut to this command, to use it when the freeze prevents me from typing it in X-Term?[/Edit2]
Best wishes. Thank you.

Last edited by Wikiwide; 2013-04-07 at 13:01.

The Following User Says Thank You to Wikiwide For This Useful Post:

Tags
cssu testing