Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 856 | Thanked: 1,681 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Aleppo ,Syria
@r4ste

yes it is possible
and for people who are asking the wpa hack way
it is not public sorry
but there is a way with making a fake ap with the same bssid and essid of the targeted network
and prepare a phisher
then continue with dnsspoof and dhcp and apache2

Posts: 5 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Germany
Originally Posted by casper27 View Post
It depends where you downloaded the file to, default is
Code:
/home/user/MyDocs
You can see whats in each dir by using the command
Code:
ls
If you have just opened xterm you are in
Code:
/home/user
So to get to MyDocs folder

Code:
cd MyDocs
Then
Code:
ls
To see if its in there.
Then untar with
Code:
tar -xzvf karam.tar.gz

I don't know where to put the file. I downloaded it on my laptop and connected my n900 with mass storage mode to my laptop. Then i went to My Computer -> Nokia N900(G: ) and just paste the file there.
I also tried almost every folder. This is so crazy

Just to calm down some "FUD apocalypse" starting here slowly...

[wifi-hacking-theory-blabla]
...WPA decrypting via amazon cloud servers isn't anything special nor new. Roth just used dictionary-then-bruteforce attack on relatively short (6 characers, without special, punctation, etc) password and WPA (not WPA2, important!). He claims, that his modification of dict-bruteforce is 2.5x faster than old methods - this may be one of many small steps forward, but still, decrypting real password with regular lenght and numbers/upercase/lowercase/special combo would take ages. Literally. Not to mention WPA2

Still, there IS way to crack WPA/WPA2 passwords with silly SSID's and relatively long passwords (although not very long and complicated) - using so-called Rainbow Tables (if You dont know what it is, Wikipedia is Your friend). Succes depends also on table quality, so it's mainly good for VERY thorought prepared attacks. You can even create own tables for custom SSID, but that would take long time of big cloud sever to create. Although, You can even use it with N900 - if You take few terabyte-sized HDs with You and connect them via HEN Still, mhz and bus speed (limited USB speed) matters, cause device must go through partially creating (tens/hundreds)MILIONS of passwords, using half-created hashes from database.

Also, many people just use WPA/WPA2 password as delivered with their router from manufacturer, and in many (if not all) cases this password IS somehow related to router's serial number, and "random" SSID is sometimes also delivered from SN. For routers with such algorithm already revealed and NOT fixed/changed by manufacturer in next revision, getting key is easy as a pie and can be calculated in <second. It's really nasty thing, cause it give false aura of security. For router's owner, mostly
[/wifi-hacking-theory-blablabla]

... Anyway, guy with "phone" connected to terabyte HD via cable with USB adapter, doesn't look more suspicious thatn guy with a laptop. No, really. This happen all the time
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Last edited by Estel; 2011-07-05 at 21:16.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by karam View Post
@r4ste

yes it is possible
and for people who are asking the wpa hack way
it is not public sorry
but there is a way with making a fake ap with the same bssid and essid of the targeted network
and prepare a phisher
then continue with dnsspoof and dhcp and apache2
As far as i know inboxs are PRIVATE but if you cant thats a big shame , also when are we looking at these tutorials ..

Originally Posted by stevomanu View Post
As far as i know inboxs are PRIVATE but if you cant thats a big shame , also when are we looking at these tutorials ..
But what do You want, citation You quoted tells everything. Anyway, I think that information for educational purposes isn't illegal, but funniest thing is that he DID a almost newbie-proof tutorial for phishing based attack, few pages ago

Still, doesn't try that in home (or outside). Phishing anyone by false web page (even false router prompt) isn't running wifite to crack WEP. If, by any chance, attacked person get more experienced assistance (have pro cousin, son, uncle or whatever) - or just isn't idiot @ the moment of attack, You can get into real troubles very soon. Including meeting with some blue girls and guys. In both meanings of "blue"

Without additional preparations, You leave dozens of traces there, that can be retrieved even months (@ some cases) after attack from victim computer. You've been warned.
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Last edited by Estel; 2011-07-05 at 21:26.

The Following User Says Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 856 | Thanked: 1,681 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Aleppo ,Syria
Estel is correct

but in my country syria
the don't know what is wireless
they just use it
so in my place all the networks besides me are ***** including wpa/wpa2 once

The Following User Says Thank You to karam For This Useful Post:
Hydra attack on router
tools
nmap
hydra
result:
Attached Images

anybody can HELP me ???????????????????????

Originally Posted by dannu View Post
maybe if people knows whats wrong we could decide ?

Banned | Posts: 726 | Thanked: 497 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Gravesend, UK
Originally Posted by dannu View Post
Originally Posted by stevomanu View Post
maybe if people knows whats wrong we could decide ?
LOL innit.

What a dunce.

Tags
dangerous, hacker edition, i iz hax0r, karam2hacker, noobs-cant-read