Active Topics

Posts: 127 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Bath, UK
Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
I saw a lot of n900s in Barcelona, but have only ever seen My Mo in Cornwall. Thogh I have good reason to believe there's another one here somewhere.

*Waves at MontyBravo*

Im at uni in Bath where I hav'nt seen any yet...but my home is near Portreath so I guess I'm not far from you...I was at home when I got my N900 in the post back in December so, there has been one in the near vicinity of you recently!

Posts: 16 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Boston, USA
Originally Posted by jer006 View Post
Only one that I know of here in Boston, MA...
I am here to give you company.

- From Boston.

The Following User Says Thank You to araavi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 242 | Thanked: 103 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Sheffield, UK
Originally Posted by Brayo1971 View Post
Im convinced im the only person in Chesterfield (UK) to own an N900. If im wrong please let me know :-)
Well, I'm pretty sure there are at least 3 people on this forum from Sheffield with an N900, so you are not too far away from some like-minded souls

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dreadnought For This Useful Post:
Posts: 194 | Thanked: 207 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bristol, UK
Originally Posted by Rcampbell View Post
Im at uni in Bath where I hav'nt seen any yet...but my home is near Portreath so I guess I'm not far from you...I was at home when I got my N900 in the post back in December so, there has been one in the near vicinity of you recently!
... I'll be in Bath on Wednesday ... shall make sure to take it out of my pocket to skip tracks as I'm walking to my friend's house ... please feel free to say hello if you spot me! ... course you may have to shout really loud cos those headphones block out any outside noise!

... I've discovered (via twitter) that there's another in Bristol ... will have to keep an eye out for the owner!

I just saw somebody at school pull out an N900, I was about to run after him and say hi, but i was late for class.

Im in the midlands in stoke on trent, also frequent south manchester with work, i have yet to see one anywhere, ive never seen one other than mine not even in a store lol.

Originally Posted by lokizilla View Post
Still haven't seen another one 'in the wild' - not that I expected to in Derby, as even the Vodafone store staff were surprised to see one ("how did you score one of those?"). Too bad that I'd neglected to charge it the night before, so they couldn't see it in action =P

There might be another one soon though; my friend, who was previously looking at getting a phone running Android, is now thinking the N900 is the way to go...

Anyone else around in the Midlands? =3

Posts: 402 | Thanked: 229 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Missouri, USA
Even working at t-mobile I have yet to see anyone else with an N900. Actually, people now refer me to the N900 guy.

1st post, N900 less , grr went into vodaphone, liverpool st, just to see if they had N900 in stock, thinking no they won't. Anyway big queue and the guy in front of me picks up a new N900 box so thinking hmm, might be in luck, yep cancel my O2 contract a month early but hey, finally get to the sales guy, last one, might be some in next week. No N900 for me that day, so someone around Liverpool st has one.

Posts: 194 | Thanked: 207 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bristol, UK
Originally Posted by nibbles View Post
1st post, N900 less , grr went into vodaphone, liverpool st, just to see if they had N900 in stock, thinking no they won't. Anyway big queue and the guy in front of me picks up a new N900 box so thinking hmm, might be in luck, yep cancel my O2 contract a month early but hey, finally get to the sales guy, last one, might be some in next week. No N900 for me that day, so someone around Liverpool st has one.
... awww ... welcome to the forum ... and hopefully you'll get your hands on your own n900 soon, and someone else can write about how jealous they are seeing you out and about with yours somewhere!

My little brother also owns a n900. But i haven't seen another device out there...