Notices

Posts: 64 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Petrolina, Brazil
Yes it is compatible!
I tunned my transitions with CSSU Tuner yesterday and it is different from the original.
And, i liked much more the newer tarnsitions!
Hereīs the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJA2V88e71I

(sorry for bad quality)
i donīt know if you guys can see, but pay attention after the screen rotation, it still a minimal rotation like the screen is being adapting to the new format.
Look the wallpaper when entering menus;
the growing-like apps when opening and when return to it.
So, i liked that way. But i wanted the blacklist too and now iīm afraid of using CSSU Configuration i loose those transitions... =(

Would these transitions work through MaeModder?

If so where would I place the transitions.ini file to make it work?

The one iīve tunned or the original by TransTech?

The original, preferrably.

dude, i donīt know.. hehe
for me, just replaced the original transitions.ini with the new one and reboot. The transitions were working...

Originally Posted by stickymick View Post
Would these transitions work through MaeModder?

If so where would I place the transitions.ini file to make it work?
i think it might work.. but i read somewhere that Maemodder is incompatible it cssu so please rectify it..

p.s: use at your own risk!

Originally Posted by trigaum View Post
Yes it is compatible!
I tunned my transitions with CSSU Tuner yesterday and it is different from the original.
And, i liked much more the newer tarnsitions!
Hereīs the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJA2V88e71I

(sorry for bad quality)
i donīt know if you guys can see, but pay attention after the screen rotation, it still a minimal rotation like the screen is being adapting to the new format.
Look the wallpaper when entering menus;
the growing-like apps when opening and when return to it.
So, i liked that way. But i wanted the blacklist too and now iīm afraid of using CSSU Configuration i loose those transitions... =(
that looks awesome especially the background effect in app menu.. can you share your transitions.. thanks..

offtopic: what is the theme name? i liked it..

this is what happened. i was using this transition and had a backup of my old transition ( the cssu one) in MyDocs. suddenly i copied the cssu transition.ini in usr/share/hildon-desktop to get back my old transition and my desktop crashed after 5 mins. i had to reflash. whats the point of backing up then? and does differnt transitions eats up more battery power?
BACKUPMENU

Originally Posted by trisha02 View Post
this is what happened. i was using this transition and had a backup of my old transition ( the cssu one) in MyDocs. suddenly i copied the cssu transition.ini in usr/share/hildon-desktop to get back my old transition and my desktop crashed after 5 mins. i had to reflash. whats the point of backing up then? and does differnt transitions eats up more battery power?
there was a problem with the cssu transitions (mostly the old cssu transitions i.e cssu v15 and early) you backuped...

custom transitions dont eat battery as per my knowledge, and even if it eats that just 0.05% extra

Posts: 104 | Thanked: 48 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Romania
It works great!
For those of you who can't make it work, disable fast transition from theme customizer.

Tags
harmattan, meego, nokia n9