Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
I would wait for WP8 with 41MP.
You won't see that anytime soon.
I can promise you that.

Posts: 896 | Thanked: 978 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Greece, Athens
Only good Nokia phones are E7, N8, 808, N9

sad but true(ahhh)

Posts: 151 | Thanked: 178 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ SF Bay Area
Well, I've gone back to my N9 for everyday use. The overall experience is smoother and more integrated than anything I've used. WP 7.5 came close in smoothness and some integration but didn't have the functionality or flexibility I wanted.

Don't hate me for trying WP on an HTC HD7. I like to form my own opinions.

I still use the 808 - the camera remains unique and unmatched. But it's a camera with an internet connection - to all intents and purposes.

And I *love* the reaction of people when they catch sight of the "41MP Sensor" text on the camera module.

The Following User Says Thank You to kjmackey For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by libaax View Post
I thinking about getting n9 but I can't make my mind up. I owned an n9 but, I sold it to buy an.808. The 808 is still under the 30day warranty and I am thinking about returning it.

Things I like about the 808 are the camera, loud speakers specially when using drive app. And it has more apps than the n9.

The problem is that symbian is slow and not as pretty compared to the meego. Like Meego and the swipe ui.

I am trouble on deciding which one to go with. What should I do?
If you can afford it, get both. I have both and not selling them
N9 for smoothness, flexibility.
808 for camera, I have seen the great pics and videos(esp the sound) that can be produced from it, from photography lovers. I havent reached the expertise to get such high quality pics, but...after Symbian is discontinued, the camera should still work for years to come.

So, chose between an 'everyday usage' phone or camera-phone. See what devices you already have and dont need another of the same, gadgets which you dont have and would like to have

Someone posted about the bulky 808. If you carry 2 devices in your pocket, then it wouldnt fit, one device should be no problem.
The 808 with the plastic Nokia case that covers the camera len can fit into a cheap S3 cloth pouch

Last edited by eaglehelang; 2012-09-02 at 10:39.

The Following User Says Thank You to eaglehelang For This Useful Post:
Posts: 896 | Thanked: 978 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Greece, Athens
for some reason i cannot own two high-end cellphones. i've tried it but it just feels weird.

dunno why i feel that way. maybe i cannot divide my "love" between 2 great devices.

Last edited by HELLASISGREECE; 2012-09-02 at 10:55.