Originally Posted by cyberbillp View Post
Thanks but...... there is a full "Power VR" 3D accellerator built right into the CPU in every NIT. There's just no drivers for it. Hence my desire for drivers. I've written the CPU makers (TI) asking for drivers and was refered the the "manufacturer of my device" (nokia).

I'm fully aware that the LCD interface really won't handle the bandwidth of more than 400x240x16, but that's plenty good for 3D games.
Actually, the 400x240 is for convenience, as it permits scaling to fullscreen. It can handle substantially more than that. Also see liqbase for state-of-the-art on low-depth graphics, at 800x480.
Sorry I didn't add anything constructive to the A2DP issue.
I think not much has been added constructive from this thread in quite a while; I'm not sure why un27pee bumped it...

I'm a complete noob..but ive had A2DP working fine for a long time using KAGU MEDIA PLAYER....works great, i didnt see anything about it here so i figured id throw it out there. Not sure where i found the tutorial to do it...sorry..but i do remember it took a while to set up. It works great with my bluetooth stereo...but it does bog my n800 down a bit...