Active Topics

Posts: 387 | Thanked: 707 times | Joined on May 2015 @ Italy
I have the calendar app with the week starting on Sunday, how to fix it? I've searched around and it seems to be an old bug which should have been fixed long time ago.

Originally Posted by claustn View Post
Is it worth to update to the lastest version? I mean, I am still getting used to the latest 3.2.0.12 and I am setting everything up with pathces & co, so I wouldn't like to mess it up if there is no major improvement.
This is up to you. I have updated and so far don't see/get any issues. I didn't switch off any patches and the update went through properly. The only thing I have done was disabling the openrepos and the old adpatation-something repos with ssu dr.

I have the calendar app with the week starting on Sunday, how to fix it? I've searched around and it seems to be an old bug which should have been fixed long time ago.
This is odd as I haven't seen this. Are you using my build or something else? You may try to reinstall (remove and install) the calendar again?

Yes I am using your latest build and no, reinstalling the calendar app doesn't solve the issue.

The Following User Says Thank You to claustn For This Useful Post:
Yes I am using your latest build and no, reinstalling the calendar app doesn't solve the issue.
I use that too but it starts with Monday for me. Do you have any additional calendars added? In the app if you go to Manage calendars, what do you see? I have only Birthdays and Personal listed.
If you have an additional calendar source where the week starts with Monday, therefore it may have an impact on the others too.
What time zone are you using? If you change that to a different one (e.g. London) does it changes the start day of the week in calendar?

If you are interested, I have updated my signature with the instruction to update my build from 3.2.0.12 to 3.2.1.20.
(I also generated a 3.2.1.20 image but didn't post it yet, only I will if somebody finds that useful.)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to edp17 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by edp17 View Post
If you are interested, I have updated my signature with the instruction to update my build from 3.2.0.12 to 3.2.1.20.
(I also generated a 3.2.1.20 image but didn't post it yet, only I will if somebody finds that useful.)

I am interested in it!!! Please, post your image 3.2.1.20 here!!!

Originally Posted by edp17 View Post
Thanks, I will update mine one of the next days.

The Following User Says Thank You to claustn For This Useful Post:
Thanks, I will update mine one of the next days.
Did you figure out the issue of the calendar? I tried but haven't found anything. If you use multirom, it might worth to install as a separate rom and see how the calendar looks like there.

The Following User Says Thank You to edp17 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Antikorper View Post
I am interested in it!!! Please, post your image 3.2.1.20 here!!!
Ok then, I will upload it for you today evening.

The Following User Says Thank You to edp17 For This Useful Post:

Tags
hammerhead, nexus5, sailfishos, sfdroid