Notices

Posts: 196 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ United Arab Emirates, Dubai
dear fellow i had this problem today neither whatsup nor wazapp accepting registeration both says fail or old version even though i have the latest versions

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Matt-UAE View Post
HELP ??? I m using Wazapp 9.22 on my N9.
Since few weeks, I am unable to Sync the Contacts. When I Sync, the new added Contacts using Wazapp, doesnt get added to my Wazapp 9.22 on N9. I uninstalled and then successfully Installed the Wazapp 9.22 again.
Now since I deleted all Wazapp files from Filebox, and its re-installed, it doesnt show up any Contacts now. and need to Sync.
So when i do Sync, it doesnt actually Sync, and no Contacts appear in my Wazapp. I hope I m using the latest version.

Plese HELP Devs & Experts.....

*** Is there any luck on the above issue with "Sync the Contacts".
Waiting for the devs to solve this at earliest pls...

Posts: 446 | Thanked: 207 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Austria/Germany
@everybody who is wondering about an update....

stop asking!!! seriously!
This isn't some magical fairy tale where you can wish for an update and it will be delivered at your earliest convenience!
There are people who put work into that and it takes time!

PS: please read the thread (a few pages back at least or use search) before you post the same questions over and over and over again...

The Following User Says Thank You to mcbook For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mcbook View Post
@everybody who is wondering about an update....

stop asking!!! seriously!
This isn't some magical fairy tale where you can wish for an update and it will be delivered at your earliest convenience!
There are people who put work into that and it takes time!

PS: please read the thread (a few pages back at least or use search) before you post the same questions over and over and over again...
Cool... But atleast U have any idea, approximately how long u will take for update... Not you, I mean the Devs ofcourse...

Posts: 545 | Thanked: 560 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ lebanon
Cool... But atleast U have any idea, approximately how long u will take for update... Not you, I mean the Devs ofcourse...
come back a week or two later and hopefully it will be fixed . Just stop asking ...

Originally Posted by coderus View Post
1 ok
2 impossible
3 ok

but nobody will implement that in wazapp, imho
notice that

i'm using whatsap 0.34 because of the full contact list but now im getting every day 3 messages with a new updated version to go official site and download. I used option block contact but nothing, still getting messages.

1) What version to install to get rid of this message from server? 0.9.22 or nighty 0.35?

2) first I uninstall this whatsap 0.34 and I install another version or there's no need?

L.E : ups, sorry, then on wazzap 0.9.20 you get that message from server to update version?
i read again and after all I didn't asked nothing about whatsap, I know are different versions, I asked only if wazapp 0.9.22 or nightly 0.35 you get that message from server to update to a newer version.

Last edited by youFailed; 2014-02-08 at 15:49.

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
wazapp and whatsup are different application. and this thread is about wazapp application, not whatsup.

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
HELP ??? I m using Wazapp 9.22 on my N9.
Since few weeks, I am unable to Sync the Contacts. When I Sync, the new added Contacts using Wazapp, doesnt get added to my Wazapp 9.22 on N9. I uninstalled and then successfully Installed the Wazapp 9.22 again.
Now since I deleted all Wazapp files from Filebox, and its re-installed, it doesnt show up any Contacts now. and need to Sync.
So when i do Sync, it doesnt actually Sync, and no Contacts appear in my Wazapp. I hope I m using the latest version.

Plese HELP Devs & Experts.....
Any update on the above issue pls.. ???
I still cant sync my contacts...

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp