Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 49 | Thanked: 174 times | Joined on Oct 2014 @ Hagenberg i.M., Austria
Hi everyone,

sorry for not replying earlier, somehow I've stopped receiving email notifications on this thread and didn't see your postings.

The reason why the Call Recorder has stopped working is because there was a change to qofono-qt5 library which is used by the Call Recorder to listen to telephony events. The library has been refactored and I missed the moment when a signal we relied on was removed.

I've made a small fix to the application but I can't thoroughly test it since I'm not able to make call between my two Jolla phones anymore. Therefore, I've uploaded the updated app to my github page for you to try it out. I tested a couple of outgoing calls and it worked.

Please proceed to https://dpurgin.github.io/ and download the version 0.6.2 of the app for SailfishOS 2.0.1 if you want to test it.

It is also rather important that somebody tests it on SailfishOS 2.0.0 since I've accidentally updated both of my phones.

When we see positive results for both SailfishOS 2.0.1 and 2.0.0 I will upload this version of the Call Recorder to openrepos.

Cheers & Thanks
Dmitriy

Last edited by dpurgin; 2016-01-27 at 22:54.

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to dpurgin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Just tried on 2.0.1, worked fine.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 83 | Thanked: 91 times | Joined on Nov 2015 @ NIgeria
Just tried it on 2.0.0.10 and works great, I think it qualifies to go on openrepos, I do hope the issue of the daemon ramdomly disconnecting has been fixed

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dameceno For This Useful Post:
Works fine on 2.0.1. Thank you, Dmitriy !

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tvicol For This Useful Post:
I've uploaded the updated version to OpenRepos. Thanks for testing, people!

@dameceno
Can you please send me the log next time you notice the daemon has stopped working? The logs are log.txt and log.0.txt located at /home/nemo/.local/share/kz.dpurgin/harbour-callrecorder/. Please send it to my email: dpurgin@gmail.com. The logs contain phone numbers so you might want to strip them from the file if it matters.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dpurgin For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Pulled in the new version from github and built from master. Callrecorder works now again perfectly, thanks.

However I have a question, why did you not push up the version number, it is still 0.6.1-1 as before which makes it a bit confusing...?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
Good. Any change this will pop up to the Jolla/Sailfish Store?

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
Good. Any change this will pop up to the Jolla/Sailfish Store?
I think it is not very probable under the current rules-of-store; it uses both daemon mode and non-approved libraries which are a showstopper for Store admission.

However compiling it is very easy, just clone https://github.com/dpurgin/harbour-callrecorder.git and have a go at it

The Following User Says Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
Pulled in the new version from github and built from master. Callrecorder works now again perfectly, thanks.

However I have a question, why did you not push up the version number, it is still 0.6.1-1 as before which makes it a bit confusing...?
Sorry, forgot to push the local changes to github. The version in OpenRepos was built from 5ef50d41

The Following User Says Thank You to dpurgin For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by dpurgin View Post
Sorry, forgot to push the local changes to github. The version in OpenRepos was built from 5ef50d41
I built from a8bdc81c, any chace I missed something?