Notices

Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
@Bramji, nicolas-BE, eefo, funkmuk

Guys i am really sorry for not providing fast support to u guys in the last few days. I have a very important exam coming up on the 11th and will be busy preparing for it.
Once that is over, I will continue development, and help all you guys out. Please be patient, and thanks guys.
Also, wish me luck.

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

If you feel I have helped you, don't forget to press Thanks!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ejasmudar For This Useful Post:
Good luck

The Following User Says Thank You to Daneel For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ejasmudar View Post
@Bramji, nicolas-BE, eefo, funkmuk

Guys i am really sorry for not providing fast support to u guys in the last few days. I have a very important exam coming up on the 11th and will be busy preparing for it.
Once that is over, I will continue development, and help all you guys out. Please be patient, and thanks guys.
Also, wish me luck.
Goodluck:P!

The Following User Says Thank You to Bramji For This Useful Post:
No problem and goodluck

The Following User Says Thank You to nicolas-BE For This Useful Post:
Good Luck.

Just started using this, and I'm having a bit of trouble, but its nothing that can't wait.

In the meantime, @Bramji, Do you have Zenity installed?

If not, try http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p=956794&postcount=3

The Following User Says Thank You to Surreptitious For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by oswell View Post
hey I got a problem here.. errr I already Install the Conversation modder then I open the application and the application ask to install a theme.. I already download the theme from wiki and I paste it on MyDoc /home/user but when I choose the theme it say " sorry, some error has accured. Maybe file does not exist??? wtf is that mean ? what should I do now.. can somebody teach me how to use this application?? in step by step T_T please~~ .. Im confused already !
I had the same problem.I Installed unzipping application for File Manager from the repos and now themes are working. No more "file does not exist" error. Hope that helps!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mohoso For This Useful Post:
Yup, that sorted my problem out (feel a bit stupid now...).

Oh, does anyone know how to get portrait mode just in the conversations? I've installed a theme that supports it and installed portrait support, but the only way that I can get it to work is if I force auto-rotation in all apps, and that messes up a few other programs I use.

Posts: 168 | Thanked: 116 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Malaysia
Originally Posted by Surreptitious View Post
Yup, that sorted my problem out (feel a bit stupid now...).

Oh, does anyone know how to get portrait mode just in the conversations? I've installed a theme that supports it and installed portrait support, but the only way that I can get it to work is if I force auto-rotation in all apps, and that messes up a few other programs I use.
Yyyyup, same goes here. it's like he said "it is not guaranteed to work an all themes".
I'm using the default theme

Posts: 470 | Thanked: 173 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Melb
hey, just wanted to get some help on figuring out how to HIDE me and my contact's avatar in chat?

thanks man, love your work!

Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
Originally Posted by optimaxxx View Post
hey, just wanted to get some help on figuring out how to HIDE me and my contact's avatar in chat?

thanks man, love your work!
i will resume work on this soon guys. Hiding contact avatar wont be tough. but then aligning the texts will be different for each theme. Hmm, let me see...

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

If you feel I have helped you, don't forget to press Thanks!

Tags
conversations, modding