Notices

@tarek ............thank you so very much !!!!

Posts: 178 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Texas
Will this also run the expansion?

The faq for wargus doesnt mention the expansions as being compatible. I however have an expansion disc and the extra maps etc do show and a brief test lets me start and play at least a couple of them
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

Last edited by Bratag; 2010-01-14 at 00:02.

hey i need your help

i installed stratagus and copied all of the needed files to /home/opt/games/stratagus, then i made a symlink called games in /media/mmc1/ that points to /home/opt/games/. Whenever i try to start the game with the shortcut i see the Stratagus picture but as soon as it begins loading it crashes.

when i try to start it over the console i get 100 could not load xyz.wav errors but from what i've seen the files are there as wav.gz format. at the bottom it says that it couldn't set video mode to 800x600

this is really sad cause i like warcraft and would love it to play it on my n900

i found out that i don't have a folder called wc2 but i don't know how to get it. i tried getting the files with wargus several times but there is no such directory

edit2 : SORRY total idiot here i pulled the files off of the expansion disc

edit3: the files from the game disc won't work either still no wc2 folder :/

Last edited by CrckMc; 2010-01-14 at 15:46. Reason: being an idiot

okay got it working in 640x480 with stratagus -v 1 in /home/opt/games/stratagus but when i start it with -v 2 (800x480) i get
"Can't open file: No such file or directory
Can't load the graphic 'ui/orc/800x480/filler-right.png'"

i checked and the file is there. very crazy

It doesn't work for my. If I open stratagus, it will crash after a efew seconds. I did this via ssh. Can anyone tell me the exact locations of the content and the deb? Thanks

And Wargus seems to don't like my WCII BNet Edition. Is there a solution?

Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
battle.net version does not work with stratagus...

My Starcraft is a standard version. Stargus worked fine but on the device stratagus keeps crashing

Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
do you have it in the right folders?
mmc1/games/stratagus/

Posts: 323 | Thanked: 118 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Australia
As cool as this is, I am guessing there is still no development on the stratagus engine to enable all the units/campaigns?