Posts: 267 | Thanked: 128 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Somerville MA - USA
Im disapointed now, it didnt ship this am and i leave for germany for a week tomorrow... looks like i might have it when im home,

I just rang amazon about the difference in price between what i paid and the lowest price during the preorder period, they said they will refund the difference if the order status has already gone to shipping soon.

Originally Posted by bfritsch View Post
Another rep told someone here who ordered much later to expect delivery around 12/10.

Take everything those reps tell you with more than a grain of salt.

My experience was that it's usually much better to ask for the cell phone department, and then insist that they check with their supervisors before accepting their answer.

It looks like they are starting to move pretty fast with the latest reported "prepare for shipping" notifications at October 10.

By the way, I ordered on 11/06 as well.
i may call back and ask to speak with a supervisor. i'm just a bit tired of the inaccurate info (as we all are). have you received a status change yet?

Posts: 819 | Thanked: 806 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ Oxnard, Ca.
Originally Posted by bornsavage View Post
The problem is NokiaUSA is charging Sales Tax as well which bloats the price by another $45 taking it beyond my limit...over$600
Does the sales tax show on your pre-order? Because I show no sales tax on mine only the 529 plus 11 something shipping and I am in California and i only have 575 on my card.
If tax is 40 something then that will go over my amount and it will get declined.
Is the tax on the rebate amount or the full amount?

What is the numer to amazon as the "change" button has dissapeared on me for shipping method. Somehow got it to appear one time and then watched it disappear and give me an error message when i tried to use it.

Last edited by aironeous; 2009-11-27 at 14:49.

sorry for going off topic but when i add to cart on nokiausa, I see 649 and no discount... is there a coupon or something i need to type in?

Originally Posted by m3kyd View Post
sorry for going off topic but when i add to cart on nokiausa, I see 649 and no discount... is there a coupon or something i need to type in?
Just called a customer rep and they said they where updating the system and I should receive a call in about an hour of when the change has occured.

Also about amazon I still haven't seen a change in the shipping and I ordered Nov 6th so I am going to cancel that order and go with nokias deal.

The Following User Says Thank You to ArmandHammer For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by vmoney02 View Post
i may call back and ask to speak with a supervisor. i'm just a bit tired of the inaccurate info (as we all are). have you received a status change yet?
No, they're still somewhere in the first half of October.

Posts: 819 | Thanked: 806 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ Oxnard, Ca.
Whats the phone number don't see it anywhere.
Is tax "surpise" added at the moment of shipping?
Anybody else here order from Amazon that lives in California?
Was tax added at the moment of shipping and not showing before on your pre order total as my total is 548 right now tax will cause a decline on my card cuz i only have 575

Last edited by aironeous; 2009-11-27 at 14:56.

1-866-596-6542

Hey there is somebody than could explain to me how much I should paid if a change the shipping days cause I don't understand that.... I buy two n900

Last edited by Cinderella17; 2009-11-27 at 15:18.

Tags
psychotics unite, this thread is h a w t