It should echo your country code.

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
this coming to the repos?

Posts: 943 | Thanked: 3,228 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Zagreb
Originally Posted by insideOut View Post
@kinggo: Can you please visit this url:
http://gedoragames.com/reverstris/whereamifrom.php

It should echo your country code.
it identifies my location correctly. I get HR.
Is there anything else I should look for. I mean, maybe it's really on my side but what? Where?

Originally Posted by kinggo View Post
it identifies my location correctly. I get HR.
Is there anything else I should look for. I mean, maybe it's really on my side but what? Where?
Are you being asked to upload your scores?

Posts: 565 | Thanked: 618 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Finland
It worked fine for couple days until CSSU autorotated it today and now it's now it starts like this:

If I rotate it:

Posts: 601 | Thanked: 549 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Redditch, UK
Originally Posted by laasonen View Post
It worked fine for couple days until CSSU autorotated it today
Turn on the orientaiton lock from the status-area before launching the game and it should launch ok in portrait as it should.

Posts: 565 | Thanked: 618 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Switch_ View Post
Turn on the orientaiton lock from the status-area before launching the game and it should launch ok in portrait as it should.
Tried without any success.

Only way I have managed to get it start correctly was:
1. Enable auto-orientation
2. Go to portrait mode
3. Launch Reverstris
4. When the phone automatically rotates to landscape mode while starting turn your phone quickly to landscape mode.

Where are to settings saved? Couldn't find anything on my home-directory.

Posts: 2,050 | Thanked: 1,425 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bucharest
Originally Posted by kinggo View Post
I simply doesn't work for me
I even tried to completely remove the game, with setting and scores and then reinstall. Still nothing. Updating score from servers is always OK but mine doesn't get uploaded.
No score for me, either. Maybe it takes a while. As an old tetris person I'm doing pretty good, got up to 13K in my first minutes but I'm not in anywhere, even if mobile top is 7K-ish entry.

I moved it to manual because it was bugging me, but I did manually update, also, moving it back to auto doesn't do much (no lagging), and moving it to "ask" no longer asks. I think I broke it switching it to manual and pressing update.

Anyway, I don't care about online scores, it's just a fun, innovative, fast and smooth game for an otherwise bland-as-water platform. 90% as fun as Angry Birds and only 3% as frustrating.

Excellent work.

Keep the forums clean: use "Thanks" button instead of the thank you post.

Posts: 943 | Thanked: 3,228 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Zagreb
Originally Posted by ndi View Post
I moved it to manual because it was bugging me, but I did manually update, also, moving it back to auto doesn't do much (no lagging), and moving it to "ask" no longer asks. I think I broke it switching it to manual and pressing update.

It might be just that. I was switching between options and I got "upload" after one game but still nothing. Later i was mad so I started pressing "update" like crazy, 20 times, maybe more and eventually scores came up.

@ TheBurek and insideOut
Those menues needs serious redesigning, it's quite a mess there. I can't tell which option is on.It's not urgent but it should be done at some point. I have some ideas.

@kinggo: I can see it works now for you. Anyway, I have located the problem. It was me. The player's input scores were compared to the 50th score of all platforms, so your scores were matched against Kratchlik's 23930 (when they ought have been compared with his 13kish score on mobile list). The next update should fix the bug where some of the mobile scores end up on Desktop list and vice versa.

EDIT: Whatever is the caption of the menu item, that option is on.

Last edited by insideOut; 2011-04-05 at 17:50. Reason: Seen kinggo's follow-up

Tags
bada rox, games, reverstris