Notices

May I ask how to install the binary? I tried dpkg -i wi the unzipped camera-ui but it didn't work.

Originally Posted by sony123 View Post
May I ask how to install the binary? I tried dpkg -i wi the unzipped camera-ui but it didn't work.
tar xvzf will untar the file and then just copy it over to /usr/bin
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bratag For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by nicolai View Post
What!
I didn't know this is a feature of the stock camera-ui. I thought
it always opens in fullscreen mode.

To be honest I'm a little unsure about the stock one but I think that it would be a better behaviour.
Can someone verify the behaviour of the stock camera-ui ?
If the stock one isn't like that, maybe make the full screen policy configurable (via the settings)

Posts: 518 | Thanked: 334 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ italy
Hi nicolai, i translated some things in your camera ui, in italian couse i m italian. Dont get mad about ite i did it couse i have an italian phone and i love to translate all the apps, i share YOUR bin file here and i post the screenshots bout what i made thanks again for your super app. Please don't get mad becouse me, and prob more italian people like me love to have it in italian.. It was (i know its still in testing and devel..) half and half (en/it).. In the future, do you think to use the MO files of the Osso-Camera-UI or do you wanna leave it in en? I tried to use the mo file but it doesnt work editing it.. I used an hex editor

by the way, if u'll tell me to remove it i'll remove it it's your work not mine and i'll not get mad
Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: zip camera-ui-ITALIAN.zip (57.4 KB, 80 views)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to santiago For This Useful Post:
@nicolai:
Do you think showing whole remaining capacity is god? If you have empty emmc then the number of possible taken pictures becomes really hight (see attachment), maybe it should show a ">999" instead.

Name:  Screenshot-20110504-084652.jpg
Views: 467
Size:  11.7 KB

edoiks

The Following User Says Thank You to edoiks For This Useful Post:
Posts: 424 | Thanked: 196 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by zdanee View Post
That is how ISO works. Less ISO means more light is needed to the same brightness. Like on a sunny day when all your pictures get burned in or you want to take picture of the clouds in the sky, you make pictures with less ISO. On the other hand when you are in a dark room, but do not want to use flash, or the room is too big for the flash to do any good, you take up ISO. This will also make your pictures more noisy, but that is the price you pay.
Yea, but the strange thing is that there is a differense between Stock and ui2.

Posts: 311 | Thanked: 376 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Hungary
Originally Posted by toxaris View Post
Yea, but the strange thing is that there is a differense between Stock and ui2.
I guess stock UI compensates on shutter-speed.

Posts: 54 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Milano
Originally Posted by santiago View Post
Hi nicolai, i translated some things in your camera ui, in italian couse i m italian. Dont get mad about ite i did it couse i have an italian phone and i love to translate all the apps, i share YOUR bin file here and i post the screenshots bout what i made thanks again for your super app. Please don't get mad becouse me, and prob more italian people like me love to have it in italian.. It was (i know its still in testing and devel..) half and half (en/it).. In the future, do you think to use the MO files of the Osso-Camera-UI or do you wanna leave it in en? I tried to use the mo file but it doesnt work editing it.. I used an hex editor

by the way, if u'll tell me to remove it i'll remove it it's your work not mine and i'll not get mad
WTF?
Are you kidding me?
This isn't a good italian translation! Did you use google translate? lol

The Following User Says Thank You to Au{R}oN For This Useful Post:
Posts: 518 | Thanked: 334 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ italy
Originally Posted by Au{R}oN View Post
WTF?
Are you kidding me?
This isn't a good italian translation! Did you use google translate? lol
no i used my italian... by the way i respected the spaces between the letters if u can do better i'll wait for that thx

try to do something by yourself respecting spaces (in hex) and sense.. i'm waiting your version here..

te lo spiego in italiano: ho cercato ti attenermi al massimo su significato e su lunghezza dei caratteri in quanto non è un MO ma è l'ELF stesso che ho editato con un HEX. anche se cambio spazi, parola e/o aggiungo laddove mancava qualcosa credimi che va in crash e devi riflashare il firmware. Ho fatto il possibile da stamane alle 2 fino a prima.. Se riesci a fare di meglio beh buon per tutta la comunità italiana..

Last edited by santiago; 2011-05-04 at 09:07.

Posts: 1,637 | Thanked: 4,424 times | Joined on Apr 2009 @ Germany
@santiago
Yes, MO files is the way to go. I just have to find the
time to set it up.

Nicolai

Tags
camera-ui, fremantle