Active Topics

hey is there any solution i also bought n 900 second hand but i still dont know the device lock code

Posts: 76 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ India
Originally Posted by tzsm98 View Post
You might get some help if your second post on talk.maemo.org includes a clear copy of your proof of legitimate ownership of the device you wish to unlock. Absent that sort of documentation, taken with your newness to the forum, you are unlikely to get the code from here.

The lock code is there to protect the information of the owner from unwanted prying, at the least. Imagine how you'd feel if you found your significant other snooping through what you thought was your locked device. Worse, imagine if your locked N900 was stolen and the thief was able to get it functional again by joining the forum and getting the code - just like that!
i am sorry but what document i need to produce in here?
yes i am new to here, as i found in google that i can get solution in here so i asked, it will be great if you help me out.

hey if i go to nokia service center will they reset the lock code??
cos i am not able to crack it

Posts: 1 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ calicut
can anyone pls crack this for me root:eljZxXrcIZBug

Please somebody help me, I can`t understand this.

Reeb0wqsAzBz.

Originally Posted by Dinman24 View Post
can anyone pls crack this for me root:eljZxXrcIZBug
lock_code: 72485

Originally Posted by @rshark View Post
Please somebody help me, I can`t understand this.

Reeb0wqsAzBz.
lock_code: 66666

5IrsGpshRrtso please. Damn jack, doesnt want to play nicely with me.

Hey, so I asked before about my lock code way back as it wasn't the default and I was helped out, awesome.

I changed the code then and have since updated to the latest PR version, there has been some suggestion that the code should be the same but I've tried all defaults I can find along with my standard number based codes, none of which work.

So I'm hoping someone can help me out again with the following DES code I retrieved from my device which I am writing this on now:

E4GbS2dwEaKiU

I haven't locked myself out of my device I just want to start using the lock again but checked I could change the code before I locked it!

Thank you!

Benji

Posts: 565 | Thanked: 618 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Finland
5074188. You could have done that yourself easily with john..

Thank you, you are right about using John, I checked the site but it looked like it charged for use? Perhaps I missed something.

Thanks again.

Tags
devicelock, nokia n900