Notices

Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
Originally Posted by Alfred View Post
Well, i think i'll create a HOW TO thread tonight.
Here is the new thread

Posts: 183 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Brisbane, Australia
this guide is great, very easy to use. one small request, I looked at the code but couldn't see where to do it.... if we wanted the temperature to appear below the weather image, and not beside it, what would we have to change?

so instead of

{ICON} (temperatures)
it would instead become

{icon}
(temperatures)

Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
I think that's why i created another thread. Go over there and ask your question again, so i can answer it, and ppl would also understand what are we talking about

Posts: 183 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Brisbane, Australia
Originally Posted by Alfred View Post
I think that's why i created another thread. Go over there and ask your question again, so i can answer it, and ppl would also understand what are we talking about
I am talking about the original poster, the desktop widget, not your lock screen

Posts: 206 | Thanked: 205 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by Storm_11 View Post
this guide is great, very easy to use. one small request, I looked at the code but couldn't see where to do it.... if we wanted the temperature to appear below the weather image, and not beside it, what would we have to change?

so instead of

it would instead become

I am honestly not sure how to do this, as I am not the creator of the widget and also a complete QBW noob.

The original instructions of how to install this widget were too confusing, so after understanding and testing them, I decided to write my own guide based on my own experinces.

But all I can do is tell you the easy/step by step way to follow the original guide, which is linked here:

http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=2322

Click on this link and PM the original poster there, I'm sure he will be able to answer your question as he is the one who created this widget.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help!

Posts: 247 | Thanked: 67 times | Joined on May 2010 @ limassol cyprus
hi guys i my flipclock stopped working, i tried the interval at 30 secs but nothing...any ideas?

Posts: 476 | Thanked: 438 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Sweden
"image not found" at the clock widget, but the wether and ip widget work
ihave mad the guide twice :S

Posts: 206 | Thanked: 205 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ London
If you followed the guide exactly, all the images should be in the right folder, according to the instructions. You are definitely missing a step if you get the image not found message.

Originally Posted by Prozac786 View Post
If you have followed the above steps correctly, you should get a widget that looks something like this......

--
kudos for the post, reached section 4 got the desired results so far, but @ sec 4.3 i don't get the same text in my box, see attached screenshot, any assistance required
Attached Images

worked in one shot, very clear tuto, thx!!
how can I add/change things like Ip adress(lets say I want cpu temperature or something to be displayed...

I also wanted the numbers bigger, and the background, but I'm happy