Active Topics

Notices

After last update no matter what I try to search, it shows No videos found. What is wrong? Does anyone else having this problem?

wow marxian, that widget looks awesome. Thanks a lot dude.

On another note, cutetubeQML doesn´t show all of my subscriptions for some reason. Is it just me or is anyone else having that issue?

What widget? Is it some version in devel?

Originally Posted by copperviking View Post
What widget? Is it some version in devel?
In the next version it will be. we are waiting for the update

The Following User Says Thank You to Berkt For This Useful Post:
Posts: 138 | Thanked: 85 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by copperviking View Post
After last update no matter what I try to search, it shows No videos found. What is wrong? Does anyone else having this problem?
Try deleting and re-creating your account. Or use the app without being logged in to youtube at all.

The Following User Says Thank You to aanckar For This Useful Post:
Thanks! That helped!

Banned | Posts: 726 | Thanked: 497 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Gravesend, UK
Originally Posted by natedog400 View Post
Oh of course!! I'll just download every video, every day that i wanna watch! There should be a "thanks for nothin" button
Well why not? It's not hard is it, you nobjockey.

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Version 0.6.0 should be in extras-devel soon. Changelog:

* Added homescreen widget (requires Quick Widgets).
* Added Finnish and Italian translations provided by TMO users d-iivil and Berkt.
* Fixed error resulting in video results not being returned for some users when signed in.

The widget requires installation of Quick Widgets (package is quick-widgets). Once installed, you can add the widget to your homescreen by launching Quick Widgets and entering/navigating to the path of the Widget.qml file, which is

Code:
/opt/usr/share/qmltube/qml/qmltube/Widget.qml
Using the widget:

The widget currently provides simple search and playback functions. Just type a query into the search bar and either press enter or hit the search button. You can also use a video id/url. Clicking on an item will play the video using the media player that you have chosen in the cuteTube settings (either Media Player or KMPlayer).

There is no kinetic scrolling in the widget (not possible), so you can navigate the list using the up/down arrows, or you can using the up/down cursor keys if the widget has keyboard focus (focus is set by tapping on the search bar).

My website

GitHub

Last edited by marxian; 2011-04-26 at 23:01.

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
There is a bug in a program with my translation, can you fix it?

and i correct ts file (it is in attachments), but i don't understand, why in cuteTube there is "Da Julene573 on 2011-04-27" although i replaced in ts file "on" with "il"?

Attached Files
File Type: zip qml_it.zip (5.6 KB, 133 views)

Last edited by Berkt; 2011-04-27 at 06:10.

Posts: 299 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Singapore
Hi!

The main user of CuteTube on my device is my 5 years old daughter. She loves to watch music clips and extracts from some of her favourite cartoons. She's able to use the search functionality all by herself. Unfortunately, the search results will more often than not include stuff that is not age appropriate.

Would it be possible to have an option in CuteTube to provide filtered results, such as what www.youtubeforchildren.com does? Is there some other alternative?

/Magnus
MobiTifo (which was formerly known as QSportsEvent) - Sports leagues tracking (mainly football).

The Following User Says Thank You to magnuslu For This Useful Post:

Tags
cutetube, marxian = god, marxian legend, son of a gun, son of douche, son of fail, son of god, youtube