Posts: 209 | Thanked: 203 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Portugal
Well, it seems that it's actually an early iOS 4 build.

Posts: 519 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ North Carolina (Formerly Denmark and Iceland)
Originally Posted by blipnl View Post
The really sad part is the time they needed to release the same phone with a different color
The sourcing of the most important pigment ingredients to be used in the white plastic iPhone has proven harder than Jobs imagined. They havenīt been able to locate enough unicorn horns to give it the right magic.

Last edited by olighak; 2011-04-19 at 16:09.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to olighak For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by olighak View Post
The sourcing of the most important pigment ingredients to be used in the white plastic iPhone has proven harder than Jobs imagined. They havenīt been able to locate enough unicorn horns to give it the right magic.
That would have been much easier, if it wasn't for the fact that he had them all killed because he couldn't control them.

do i remember correctly that view like this was first used in osX? like when you drag your mouse to one of the corners, you can see all active windows.

please note that i am not apple fanboy or anything:P its just that i think osx was first and propably someone one linux or by software did it before.
its hard to be innovative in our times. Now its all about being different and creating the best combo:P

Originally Posted by RiD View Post
If they're going to put active multitasking then I guess there will be a lot of complains about slow iPhones
Unless if they seriously limit the active multitasking... No multitasking with games, etc. And probably a limit of 2 active apps
iPhone has never really multi tasked even in iOS 4. For example a simple javascript timer in the browser will actually completely stop when set to background. Their task manager will probably just show a screen-capture like google chromes startup page.

Originally Posted by RiD View Post
Well, it seems that it's actually an early iOS 4 build.
Agreed, early iOS 4 build.

As per Engadget article

Posts: 1,444 | Thanked: 461 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ pakistan
guyz come onnnn !
they cant compete n900 even if they will make iphone to do multitasking.
why to bother to check other's update when we can make our phone to be used our own way ?

p.s just be happy in what you have

Last edited by eefo; 2011-04-20 at 11:18.

Posts: 311 | Thanked: 376 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Hungary
Multitasking is not the problem with the iPhone, Apple policy is. I do agree that hardware-vise the iPhone 4 is superior (except keyboard). I might even like iOS would it be open source and freely hackable the way Maemo is.

Posts: 511 | Thanked: 128 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Trinidad and Tobago
The reason I'm paniky is because I'm scared people are so ignorant they'll actually start believing even if it's slow that their iPhones are better than our N900 just like the mass public in my country believes my N900 is crap because I can't get an internet package for it.

I miss my N900
Hello DELL Venue Pro Mango
Listen to my music >>> www.reverbnation.com/rrule

TRINIDAD & TOBAGO

Posts: 1,444 | Thanked: 461 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ pakistan
Originally Posted by RenaldoTT View Post
The reason I'm paniky is because I'm scared people are so ignorant they'll actually start believing even if it's slow that their iPhones are better than our N900 just like the mass public in my country believes my N900 is crap because I can't get an internet package for it.
usually , people dont like to do some effort that's the reason why they hate n900 :P