Active Topics

Closed Thread
Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
When taking picture in 800 ISO or 1600 ISO, the camera crashed.

Will this be fixed in the future update?

I think I got the colors right. It needs some multi-threading and some optimization, but we have snapshots from the front.
Attached Files
File Type: txt pygscam.py.txt (14.8 KB, 281 views)

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to daperl For This Useful Post:
Posts: 291 | Thanked: 134 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ North-west, UK
Originally Posted by sjgadsby View Post
The use of "portrait" to denote an image of the head and shoulders of a person and the use of "landscape" for images of wide swaths of natural land predate the use of those words to describe the orientation of a rectangle by several hundred years. Indeed, the second, newer meaning grew out of the way artists commonly positioned their canvases for the former.

I appreciate the older meanings of portrait and landscape are new to you, but I don't see that as good reason to fight centuries of convention.
It's confusing (to normal users) to have the same word refer to both dimensions and focus modes. Maybe we could just prefix ("Focus mode: landscape") to remove this problem.

Posts: 169 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Spain
It's really easy actually. When referring to the camera-ui itself it stands for the camera convention means. Otherwise it's about orientation. So, camera modes and orientation. Portrait mode & portrait orientation. This isn't that confusing, IMO.

Posts: 404 | Thanked: 186 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Dehradun,India
Originally Posted by Radicalz38 View Post
What's with those 2 pro wannabes? >.<
leet is now old school they're famous only now on online games

I believe cssu won't have anything to do with pc suite. Cause if you know all the files being updated by current CSSU it only involves QT, hildon desktop, hildon home, hildon control panel, pdf viewer, camera ui, modest, tinymail, vte, and some add ons like rotation lock applet. And I don't see any of the mentioned being involved with PC suite at all
thats what am wondering myself.I tested again after reflash and same result.Dunno why, and also phone startup is fast but after nokia hands its takes more time than normal to reach usable state

Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
Originally Posted by benaranguren View Post
I had this problem first time I upgraded. My phone only lasts at most 12 hours.

Fortunately, I accidentally opened one of the map programs (can't remember which) and it revealed that 'Network Positioning' was turned on.

There was no icon indicating that positioning was enabled. After disabling it, I got my normal 24hours of battery life with 3G always off.
My fault not CSSU. I reflashed and re-installed CSSU and it's bang on again getting a full day of usage again, i'd installed power v46 and overclocked . after reflash it's running brilliant, leaving it alone until i get adventurous again lol

Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
FYI: uploaded a new version of the configuration editor to allow easy change of the GConf keys of the latest CSSU.

http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=131

Please post your comments/issues with it in that thread.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 154 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Lima-Perú
Hi, is there any problem with Media IM Status Updater and CSSU? or is it just a problem on my N900?

FYI I did installed twice to make it work! any clue? TIA

Posts: 43 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Qatar
After the installation of new CSSU updates my n900 battery getting better life.

Originally Posted by Saturn View Post
FYI: uploaded a new version of the configuration editor to allow easy change of the GConf keys of the latest CSSU.

http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=131

Please post your comments/issues with it in that thread.
Guys,

Need help here, I have installed CSSU 14.1 and the CSSU features configuration program

I seem to have goofed up using the CSSU features configuration. After making all the changes using the program, I tried editing the transistions.ini file using leafpad, made some changes and saved the file, since the transistions were not smooth.

I rebooted the phone after this and now it is in non-stop reboot mode.

Is there anyway I can access these files and undo the changes I have made. How do I stop the phone from rebooting continuously.

Guys Help!!

Thanks in advance

Closed Thread

Tags
community ssu, f**k nokia, fremantle, maemo 5, nokia-who?, portrait mode, rotate, task-switcher, update, upgrade