Active Topics

Closed Thread
Posts: 519 | Thanked: 123 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Malaysia
hmmm... seems like the only way to solve the conversations issue is to restore from the backup programme... aih.. looks like i gotta update my contacts again
Malaysian N900 user!!!

Is there a way to disable the portrait task manager? I am asking because if I use the orientation lock it locks my phone app in landscape which I want in portrait mode.

Is there a file I can edit?

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by handaxe View Post
see http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...3&postcount=40 and the dev's answer next. But there was no further movement on this AFAIR.
Gutted but still good to have it as a button whether the autofocus disable it or not. We can always re-enable it after the focus is done.

You gotta love what these guys are doing with these updates. Thanks for making our phones feel renewed time and time again. I was wondering if I am the only one that has this issue. Everytime I turn the camera app to portrait mode, the image view only shows on about a third of the screen. The rest is black. It might be because the app is forced to rotate just like other apps but I wasn't sure. Anyone?

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
Originally Posted by godofwar424 View Post
This only seems to be hapening with the latest CSSU update.

BUG FOUND: With the latest CSSU update. When you type a word using the T9 with FastSMSEvo and then press space, the word u just typed becomes invisible :S

The word is still there but its like the font colour changes to white?? :S

I am also still having problems where the MyContacts widget has no background?!
someone needs to inform fastsmsevo dev

it is hard to make exceptions for the forced app auto-rotate?

like a game that already is in vertical... I dont want to lock and unlock orientation all the time... I ratter have an option: choose an exception -> chose the icon of the program that dont will be forced to auto-rotate...

It would be perfect

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
unsure how hard it would be to do, but would be good

Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
Would be cool if the new Camera app added Flash light for recording video at night.
for me, i press the t on keyboard while recording at night..it purpose as shortcut to turn the led light on..theres many other shortcut..v for video mode and etc..the best part is that it can focus while recording..i like it..c:

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to kp_welch For This Useful Post:
a white/black list program for forced rotation would be nice. i could help testing. i just need a .deb or .install for patch ... i know how to use apt-get general linux features.

but user configurable..... i think camera/blessn900 shouldn't rotate.

others maybe the photo app... but i fine with it potrait.

Originally Posted by kp_welch View Post
for me, i press the t on keyboard while recording at night..it purpose as shortcut to turn the led light on..theres many other shortcut..v for video mode and etc..the best part is that it can focus while recording..i like it..c:
woa, so cool, didnt know that!
!

Closed Thread

Tags
community ssu, f**k nokia, fremantle, maemo 5, nokia-who?, portrait mode, rotate, task-switcher, update, upgrade