Closed Thread
Posts: 201 | Thanked: 63 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ india
great update. the camera ui is just rocking. is someone working for the equalizer of media player?

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
Originally Posted by Bratag View Post
DO NOT USE THIS METHOD. Seriously people keep posing this kind of thing and it leads to issues. MAG already posted the command line you should use for upgrading that way. The above method will upgrade ANYTHING that is marked as such and could result in you installing stuff that will FUBAR your N900
no offence my friends but

apt-get upgrade

wont upgrading all update...it will show you which update is available to upgrade...at this point you can choose which update you want to upgrade....
if we type this on the x-term

apt-get upgrade -y

then it will upgrade all update without any comfirmation...
this surely get u into trouble if you dont know what you doing so far....

Posts: 519 | Thanked: 123 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Malaysia
resolved my conversations issue... everything is fine now
Malaysian N900 user!!!

Originally Posted by pusak gaoq View Post
no offence my friends but

apt-get upgrade

wont upgrading all update...it will show you which update is available to upgrade...at this point you can choose which update you want to upgrade....
if we type this on the x-term

apt-get upgrade -y

then it will upgrade all update without any comfirmation...
this surely get u into trouble if you dont know what you doing so far....
Or if they just hit Y at the prompt which is what 99% of people are going to do since they want to update a certain feature.
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

The Following User Says Thank You to Bratag For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by corduroysack View Post
has anyone elses application menu is not as fluid like everything else? all seems really smooth then the apps menu screen has poor movement? i've used cssu transistions tuner and have set the app menu scroll speed to 1.00 = no change 0.50 = no change 0.00 = no change i have rebooted between changes as well?
i have the same problem as well..theres no flick scrolling ni menu browsing..someone help..i hope divil is working on this.

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
backupmenu is safe and stable. I use it a lot.

dont play angry birds sorry.

the transitions.ini is missing a few lines, hence cssu config app doesnt seem to work ATM. its not a bug in cssu config app.

Posts: 889 | Thanked: 2,087 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Manchester
Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
If I keep scrolling my screen then my n900 will not reboot but if I stopped then the screen gone F***ed Up and then reboot happened.

OH FFS what the heck!

HELP ME! lol my N900 dying.
I had this issue last night. It started after I tried to adjust the new scrolling settings under the updated CSSU transititons tuner.

After some persistence the device is stable now. By persistence I mean, after a few reboots eventually the device started up. I had to turn it on with the power button at several points.

Posts: 19 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Mumbai, India
This update is superb. Its another step towards making this phone what it should have been in the first place. All thanks to the CSSU team

I noticed that when the phone is in portrait mode, the viewfinder of the camera appears on the top left hand corner of the phone. Anybody else facing this issue?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dar3d3vil For This Useful Post:
Have just installed the new update... great job guys! It really gives new life to this amazing device... I just wanted to say thanks a lot for this great upgrade!

Posts: 561 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Spain
My eternal gratitude to all who have worked on improving our equipment.

Thanks. For now everything is great with the new update.

Closed Thread

Tags
community ssu, f**k nokia, fremantle, maemo 5, nokia-who?, portrait mode, rotate, task-switcher, update, upgrade