Active Topics

Closed Thread
Man, i can finally sleep again, stop checking the updates and dream about my beloved N900.

I LOVE the new update, phone is quick and snappy, camera-ui is nice !

Thanx for all the efforts you guys put into this; much appreciated and admired

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by d-iivil View Post
Sounds like a glitch in transitions.ini -file.

Can you post these here:
/etc/hildon/theme/transitions.ini (if exists)
/usr/share/hildon-desktop/transitions.ini

edit: I think I found it.. transitions.ini bundled with CSSU doesn't have required lines in it. Will post update tomorrow for CSSU Transitions tuner which will create those missing lines.
Okay... did it on the fly with my dear N900; uploaded version .15 of CSSU Transitions tuner which should fix the scrolling issue. Update should be available in 20 mins or so.

Usage: set desired scrolling speed (larger value gives "longer" scroll), save and reboot the device (or killall hildon-desktop).

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post:
First of all, thank you CSSU developers; these updates are outstanding.

However with the latest update my applets are not shown both in landscape and portraid mode. There is only a little grey rectangle instead of those applets, it is the bottom of that applet list I guess. There was nothing wrong before last update nor i've installed something additional.

You can have a look at my problem, I've attached an image.
Attached Images

Originally Posted by bigahega View Post

However with the latest update my applets are not shown both in landscape and portraid mode. There is only a little grey rectangle instead of those applets, it is the bottom of that applet list I guess. There was nothing wrong before last update nor i've installed something additional.

Two things. One - Whats that theme. Two - Did you reboot after the update?
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
Originally Posted by stew-b View Post
you used to be able to close the camera app just by closing the lens cover but this doesn't work now,can this be fixed as it was much more convenient to close the app with the lens cover.
The new-UI camera application on my N900 automatically launches and exits appropriately as I open and close the lens cover. I'm sorry that I have no solution to suggest to you, but I thought it useful to note that the problem you're experiencing isn't universal.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sjgadsby For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Bratag View Post
Two things. One - Whats that theme. Two - Did you reboot after the update?
I'm using the "Digital Nature" theme and yes i've rebooted and also killed hildon-desktop for several times.

Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
Just let You know there are also other humans out there, waiting for your love, say girls and stuff

Originally Posted by sjgadsby View Post
The new-UI camera application on my N900 automatically launches and exits appropriately as I open and close the lens cover. I'm sorry that I have no solution to suggest to you, but I thought it useful to note that the problem you're experiencing isn't universal.
ok,i have 2 n900s here and as you say,one operates as you describe,the other does not....strange.

Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
Originally Posted by bigahega View Post

Hmm, default should be 6 but...
Code:
gconftool-2 -s /apps/osso/hildon-status-menu/view/number_of_rows -t int 6
gconftool-2 -s /apps/osso/hildon-status-menu/view/number_of_rows_portrait -t int 8
Oh and after running the command, killall hildon-status-menu

Last edited by MohammadAG; 2011-04-11 at 20:59.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MohammadAG For This Useful Post:
Posts: 26 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Manchester UK
Originally Posted by d-iivil View Post
Okay... did it on the fly with my dear N900; uploaded version .15 of CSSU Transitions tuner which should fix the scrolling issue. Update should be available in 20 mins or so.

Usage: set desired scrolling speed (larger value gives "longer" scroll), save and reboot the device (or killall hildon-desktop).
All back to being perfect again! Thanks!

Also thanks to everyone working on the CSSU - N900 keeps getting better & better

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to andy82i For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
community ssu, f**k nokia, fremantle, maemo 5, nokia-who?, portrait mode, rotate, task-switcher, update, upgrade