Active Topics

Posts: 889 | Thanked: 2,087 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Manchester
To be honest I don't know. They are the packages you have in a fresh install, without anything extra installed.

If it was me I would backup first with Backupmenu. Then I would go for microb-engine-settings-203

If that didn't work I would work my way through the others.

Oh I tried apt-get -s install --reinstall on all of those packages and it just reinstalled the same package and reconfigured them.

Last edited by mrsellout; 2011-04-10 at 09:13.

The Following User Says Thank You to mrsellout For This Useful Post:
Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
Originally Posted by mrsellout View Post
To be honest I don't know. They are the packages you have in a fresh install, without anything extra installed.

If it was me I would backup first with Backupmenu. Then I would go for microb-engine-settings-203

If that didn't work I would work my way through the others.

Oh I tried apt-get -s install --reinstall on all of those packages and it just reinstalled the same package and reconfigured them.
ok i reinstalled the irst 3 with no luck, but when i reached microb-engine-settings-203 its saying that it couldn't find the package and the old ****ing fonts are still there .....
thanks fot the help mate... but i'm not getting any luck, and i don't have time to reflash, my 256 kbps connection will take ages to reinstall all my apps :@

There's a *lot* of packages that make up MicroB (microb-engine, tablet-browser-daemon, tablet-browser-ui, ...) so reinstalling that is rather unfeasible...

Have you tried moving the Mozilla settings folder? Try "mv /home/user/.mozilla /home/user/.mozilla.old" (not as root). If that doesn't do anything, just run "mv /home/user/.mozilla.old /home/user/.mozilla". If it does change something, you're gonna have to search the folder properly for references to that font

The Following User Says Thank You to jstokes For This Useful Post:
Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
both of them didn't change anything

The Following User Says Thank You to elie-7 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by elie-7 View Post
both of them didn't change anything
I'm sorry, but I don't know what else to suggest to you...

You could try reinstalling the Nokia Sans fonts: apt-get install --reinstall ui-fonts

The Following User Says Thank You to jstokes For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by jstokes View Post
I'm sorry, but I don't know what else to suggest to you...

You could try reinstalling the Nokia Sans fonts: apt-get install --reinstall ui-fonts
DIDN'T WORK TOO , well thanks for your support, i don't know what to do anymore......

The Following User Says Thank You to elie-7 For This Useful Post:
ok i just reinstalled firefox, and it looks like the problem is still there