Posts: 60 | Thanked: 144 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Philadelphia
I just discovered the most wonderful feature on talk.maemo.org
You see, upon encountering the nth useless post by abill_uk, I search for something to remove his distasteful presence from my sight.

There was no "hide post" link on the post itself, so I ventured further, clicking on the accursed user's name at the top of the post. Alas, it seemed there was no salvation, only links to find more of their rambling nonsense and trolling across the board. However, in a little drop down titled "User Lists" I found the Grail! I clicked "Add to Ignore List" like I was grasping a life-line. After confirming that this user was the one I wished to silence, I felt a sense of peace, and heard a distant cheer ringing out from across the forum.

TL;DR: Click abill_uk's user name, hover over User Lists, and hit "Add to Ignore List"

P.S. Can tmo please make the Ignore List link it's own link, instead part of a two item drop down? Thanks

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to flailingmonkey For This Useful Post:
Posts: 47 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Scandinavia
youre a brit, so i'll just pop on you by saying CHEERS matey!

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by videohese View Post
youre a brit, so i'll just pop on you by saying CHEERS matey!
Yes i am a true northern brit brat (did i say that right) were you around in those glorious days?.

Originally Posted by bingbings View Post
back on track...here a nice and apealing video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJfEqygIqNA but will we see this kind of feature on a meego device ? ....errrrr.....
This link has already been posted and yes although it hints at a workable OS it is far far from complete.

MeeGo is very possible on the N900 but remember the N900 is old hat now component wise and does not meet the spec MeeGo is quoting so for MeeGo to be successful on the N900 it would have to be written soley by members of this community because i know for sure neither the MeeGo team nor Nokia will venture simply because they move on very swiftly as already proven by all the statements etc on the future of the N900.

Posts: 850 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Vienna, Austria
Originally Posted by flailingmonkey View Post
TL;DR: Click abill_uk's user name, hover over User Lists, and hit "Add to Ignore List"
here's the short version:
click

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SubCore For This Useful Post:
Posts: 247 | Thanked: 67 times | Joined on May 2010 @ limassol cyprus
i must be doing something wrong cos i cant seem to find the imge file when i try to write to microsd...what am i doing wrong?

Any help would be much appreciated

Last edited by n900 lover; 2011-03-31 at 15:35.

Posts: 559 | Thanked: 166 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Cyprus
Excellent! Can`t wait.My question is:

1) Can we overclock it?
2) Will running a class 10 sdcard make it faster?

Thanks

Posts: 1,062 | Thanked: 961 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Boston, MA
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
I see Stskeeps dissapeared from this thread now probably due to emarresment, so it just goes to show the mentality and teamwork that should exist on here that simply is not.
your spelling and grammar skills are an emarresment.

Sick of your cell signal not reconnecting after coming out of a bad signal area? Vote for this bug.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cfh11 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by cfh11 View Post
your spelling and grammar skills are an emarresment.
emarresment really? and you never make typo's of course !.

Posts: 145 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Finland
meh, my english sucks also

The Following User Says Thank You to KetkuFIN For This Useful Post:

Tags
noobs free, ruining meego