Notices

Posts: 105 | Thanked: 99 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ India
I know its a bit late, but my first app on N900. Hopefully, some of you guys will find it useful .

Thanks to ejasmudar's shell scripts to get it started over here.

Heres a screenshot:

You will need "QT Web Runtime" installed for this app. Its avaliable in extra-devel.

Download CricApp

Copy this file to your phone and execute it from your file manager.

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to niloy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 156 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Pakistan
I really hope pakistan qualifies the quater final stage, and btw thanx for making this app, and is this only for worldcup?

Originally Posted by SalmanAbbas View Post
I really hope pakistan qualifies the quater final stage, and btw thanx for making this app, and is this only for worldcup?
"I really hope pakistan qualifies the quater final stage" - This is totally Irrelevant to this thread as well as to this Community..

Posts: 249 | Thanked: 217 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ United Kingdom
Originally Posted by niloy View Post
I know its a bit late, but my first app on N900. Hopefully, some of you guys will find it useful .

Thanks to ejasmudar's shell scripts to get it started over here.

Heres a screenshot:

You will need "QT Web Runtime" installed for this app. Its avaliable in extra-devel.

Download CricApp

Copy this file to your phone and execute it from your file manager.
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! - Thank you - Never too late, especially with the quarter finals just around the corner.
My Nokia N900 is my website, still up an running for the Maemo community. My Nokia N900 is upgraded to 21.2011.38-1Tmaemo1.1 ~ CSSU ready ~ Overclocked ~ Speed patched ~ Swappolube ~ was running 7 desktops ~ 270 apps and counting ~ Multi-Boot with Standard Kernel , Kernel Power 2.6.28.10power47 and NITDroid N12 "UMay".

Hi i was waiting for this for soo long and finally its here. Thank you so much for making an app! I just downloaded the zip file and went to file manager but i am unable to install it on my n900. It says file is corrupted in app manager please help

Originally Posted by romiiio View Post
Hi i was waiting for this for soo long and finally its here. Thank you so much for making an app! I just downloaded the zip file and went to file manager but i am unable to install it on my n900. It says file is corrupted in app manager please help
you will need to install "Qt Web Runtime" first, its avaliable in the extra-devel repository.

Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
Hey thanks for this man. Now can you make this into a configurable widget that I can have on my desktop?

Also, which site is this based on? cricinfo? This will work during IPL also without any modifications, right?

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

If you feel I have helped you, don't forget to press Thanks!

The Following User Says Thank You to ejasmudar For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,103 | Thanked: 368 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ india, indore
Yeah you are late !!! But thanks.!

Originally Posted by ejasmudar View Post
Hey thanks for this man. Now can you make this into a configurable widget that I can have on my desktop?

Also, which site is this based on? cricinfo? This will work during IPL also without any modifications, right?
Install the app and get the desktop widget for free .

it uses the same three urls you have used in your shell scripts. but am not sure if it work for ipl as well. I can release a new version later with the required modifications if people want.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to niloy For This Useful Post:
Awesome. Community rocks. Thanks