Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
i can confirm the problem with installing Driver. It happened to me twice. I had to repair MyDocs partition via xterm. But earthworm jim and monopoly is installed and working.

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

If you feel I have helped you, don't forget to press Thanks!

great app but downloading these games missed up my media player.. after download need for speed, in the media player is says 658 songs and i've only got abt 315 songs..
can someone help please

Posts: 100 | Thanked: 543 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Kiev, Ukraine
great app but downloading these games missed up my media player.. after download need for speed, in the media player is says 658 songs and i've only got abt 315 songs..
can someone help please
You can use tracker-cfg and add $HOME/MyDocs/Games to NoWatchDirectory. I plan to do it automatically on next update though.

The Following User Says Thank You to divan For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Nicosia, Cyprus
Huge thanks divan!
However I'm facing a problem.. I installed the application, and then started to install a couple of games. All went smooth, everything seemed to work perfect. When I tried to install one more game I received some errors indicating insufficient space..
I found out that my '/home/user' 2Gb were full! To fix that I did the following: Unistall everything, changed the default directories to new ones inside 'MyDocs' where more space can be found, and started all over.
Now, although the procedure indicates that the games are installed without errors, when I try to play them I see 2 "unknown" windows open and close instantly and nothing else happens..
What's wrong?..

Originally Posted by divan View Post
You can use tracker-cfg and add $HOME/MyDocs/Games to NoWatchDirectory. I plan to do it automatically on next update though.
cool thankx for the help

If it still hasn't been answered, hit up gameloft.com for the ipk's. You can buy them I believe and then just load them up on the N900.
I can't guarantee because you have to go to the Pre's game section and then they send you a link to download, but I would hope that you could just as well use them on the N900 without any hiccups.

All else fails, buy a cheap game and see if it works.

Hello. this is the greatest app. i thank you so much for your effort in this. anyway i installed the webos games manager and ive got all the ipk files that are supported by the app. but i install the games, and all seems ok, he games are installed properly, the icon shows ok but when i try to lauch the game it closes after about 2 second.
this happens to all the games so please can you help me? what am i doing wrong? i previously installed some of this games converted to .deb and they all launched ok.
please help me.
i cant thank you enought.
best regards

Posts: 1,148 | Thanked: 613 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Toronto
Hey divan did you looked at this issue? Why am I getting this error?

Also whenever I try to install Oregon Trail my phone freezes and restarts. I have power kernel installed but even after removing it problem is still there Can you help me?

Thanks
Attached Images

"I'm a N900 user, can I haz Flash 10 plz?!11!?" © Jaffa

Elopocalypse started on 11.02.2011

Posts: 218 | Thanked: 128 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Abu Dhabi , UAE
Originally Posted by yauchildchew View Post
what do mean (for .ipk)?
before this manager, i installed webOS game as described in this vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGQwWZ_VriA

how can i remove games installed that way?
is the code you provided above only remove the game shortcuts for desktop and I need to manually remove the other files?
First of all I can't watch videos since my Internet connection speed is slow.

And, .ipk means that you have created your shortcut manually, then you should go that way.Also, after doing this action you can remove your game files.(It means this action won't erase the files itself.)

@hellfliyer thats because the current dev release has a broken ini file for brainchallenge.

here i attach you one that works, you need to drop it here
/opt/maemo/usr/share/wgames/gamesinfo/ini/brain_challenge.ini
Attached Files
File Type: zip brain_challenge.zip (728 Bytes, 124 views)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to clasificado For This Useful Post:

Tags
easy to manage, games, lame idea, preenv, runs crappy