Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
I'm happy to pay $20NZD for anyone who can do it
Has the earthquake affected you?
Hope tis all good 75 fatalities and counting

Posts: 93 | Thanked: 85 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Halifax
I too have sent in a letter to Myriad Group in request for this app , worst case scenario they reject us, or they see this strong community of hackers, coders, programmers, developers, gadget enthusiasts, comedians, and generally awesome people as a force that even Nokia can't compare too ( look at the CSSU, so much in so little time with less resources and people and yet it has much mroe to offer than most Nokia updates) and just obey our demands lol

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 179 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Gold Coast, Australia
Well good game then, we wont see if nokia wont buy it from them there ******s fuk nokia.

I am ready to pay 50 usd to anyone who makes it possible.anyway there is a news that nokia may give us adobe 10 in its coming update,
I am not sure about it but I read it somewere Nokia is planning to give N900 a majr update.dont know how much true it is
I have an idea can anyone contact the company who made Alien Dalvik.we can talk to them and tell them we will contribute and pay you.u give us the software(the problem is that they dont sell it to end users but community can try) ....just an idea......

I would add 30 € to the bounty

Add $25 AU

Posts: 1,397 | Thanked: 2,126 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
50 € more from me, but it should be open source.

Posts: 1,103 | Thanked: 368 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ india, indore
i ill donate 50$

Posts: 47 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Scandinavia
25USD from my side if this is happening!

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by Kangal View Post
Has the earthquake affected you?
Hope tis all good 75 fatalities and counting
earthquake is in the south Island, Christchurch city. I'm living at the North Island, Hamilton City. Two separate Islands, yes 75 death so far confirmed, 300 still missing and half could potentially be dead under the rubble and building wreckaged.

Rescuers are working really hard through day and night, also getting help from Taiwan, Japan, UK, USA, Ausie, Singapore. So far not so good down south. Live stream is still going on air. half of the trapped Japanese students may be fear to be dead under the rubble of the classroom. Hundred of thousands of people left homeless, no foods, no money, no power, no water, no sewage system, cars got sink into the ground causing by waterfaction. The mount broke off and tones of debres are scattering kilometres away from the origin and some are as big as a pick up truck got toss 1km away and went through houses and destroyed them completely.

Death told is still climbing from 75 current but is yet able to speculate the final amount, it's only rising. The priminister has declared the state of Emergency, 1st ever in NZ history. Damage was told to be greater than 15billions, the whole city will be demolished and rebuild.

39hours have passed and yet 300 still nowhere to be found. It is the 2nd biggest city in NZ. the darkest day of NZ history.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to maxximuscool For This Useful Post: