Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 327 | Thanked: 249 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Λεμεσιανός, ρε!
Originally Posted by nicholes View Post
oh! nicolai

i don't understand why don't you answer me.plz pleaaaase say something
I don't think Nicolai is set on autoanswer

Posts: 1,637 | Thanked: 4,424 times | Joined on Apr 2009 @ Germany
@skalogre
:-)

@nicholes
Sorry.
Interresting idea, but I don't know if it is possible to play a sound file
for the caller.

nicolai

The Following User Says Thank You to nicolai For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by nicolai View Post
New version 1.2

regards Nicolai
Wow, this has evolved further than i thought - brilliant work Nicolai Finally feels as good as my N95 in the profiles/phone feature set

So what features have you planned for next?

The Following User Says Thank You to fuel__2001 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 932 | Thanked: 278 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Kentucky
Nicolai--
First of all, great app. Secondly, I would like to know if you could implement the profileX to play .aac ringtone. I have a special .aac ringtone that I use for my incoming messages but it is now not working since the installation of the profilesX. While at it, could you make it able to play .mp3 file for ringtone also.

Also rather than burring updates in the threat could you edit the first post and include the updates there. it is easier to notice what got changed.

Thanks.

Last edited by x61; 2011-02-16 at 09:58.

The Following User Says Thank You to x61 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,637 | Thanked: 4,424 times | Joined on Apr 2009 @ Germany
I forgot to add acc files for
the filechooser. And yes, with all the new features,
it is a good idea to add this to the first page.
Thank you for your feedback.

Nicolai

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nicolai For This Useful Post:
Installing this thing right now (been waiting for weeks for the apps being promoted to extras-testing, but since I didn't see it coming, I decided to try it any way )

So, will you consider an extra feature such as Profiles scheduler?
I see that this should be possible via fcron and dbus, but since there's yet any fancy fcron GUI (sometimes I just play safe to *always* look at the docs before messing with any conf files directly, and find it impractical. so a nice GUI would be nice) to deal with the Profiles scheduling directly from the apps

Thanks

Posts: 140 | Thanked: 369 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Ituzaingo, Argentina
Originally Posted by figaro View Post
Installing this thing right now (been waiting for weeks for the apps being promoted to extras-testing, but since I didn't see it coming, I decided to try it any way )

I see that this should be possible via fcron and dbus, but since there's yet any fancy fcron GUI (sometimes I just play safe to *always* look at the docs before messing with any conf files directly, and find it impractical. so a nice GUI would be nice) to deal with the Profiles scheduling directly from the apps

Thanks
you can use alarmed for that

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=46594

it work perfectly with profilex now

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Harick For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Harick View Post
you can use alarmed for that

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=46594

it work perfectly with profilex now
it does? well since I recall that on some earlier posts, some guys saying that that it didn't work with profilex so they'd stick with tweakr. but since it's clearly stated that it does now support profilex in the link you provided, i'll give it a try. thanks a lot for the heads up

another problems. it seems when i choose to use an icon for silent profile, both default silent icon and profilex status icon will show up on the status bar. is this a known bug?

Originally Posted by figaro
also when i'm messing with profilex settings, whenever i choose to save any settings (incl default ones), it will crash and pop up "Internal errors. Application Settings closed" message
okay, found the cause. apparently i was using mp3 ringtones and has quite long file name (without spaces though). don't which part of it that causing the issue, but since then whenever i open up profilex, it always shows garbage characters on the ringtone entry. simply changed it to Beep solved it

Last edited by figaro; 2011-02-19 at 19:01.

Posts: 140 | Thanked: 369 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Ituzaingo, Argentina
hi nicolai, there is a translation problem when i select my profiles from the status menu applet

the title says "profiles" when it should say "perfiles" (spanish for profiles :P)

it is correct in the control panel app

oh, and btw, just like you did with led notification and brightness apps, is there any chance to add profileX as FOSS replacement for default profiles application in CSSU?

Last edited by Harick; 2011-02-19 at 19:43.

The Following User Says Thank You to Harick For This Useful Post:
Posts: 932 | Thanked: 278 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Kentucky
Originally Posted by figaro View Post
This is something I would love to see on this app...seem like my N95 apps are coming to life in my N900.

One more thing will be the ability to put passcode on texts, pictures, contact, etc...