Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 376 | Thanked: 511 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Greece
Hello,

I'm writing an app that's based on the idea of iphone's app "slapme". The app is currently working but I've one problem: I don't have drawing abilities.

What I'm looking for is a drawing or a rendering or a photograph of a face from 3 angles: Front, Front-left, Front-right. The idea is to have a face where you move you finger on and it receives a "slap", slightly rotating to the left or right.

Those will be initial-photos as anyone will be able to add his/hers or one of his/her friends' photos and slap him/her/them instead.

Also, in the future I'm planning to add more powerful slaps and this will need two more photos: more-left and more-right.

So, if you are able to draw, or render, or find such images and provide them under an opensource license, I'll include them in the initial release. I need at least 3 but it would be better to have 5 for future work.

I'd also be interested in famous 'hated' people's images from those angles. It would be nice to have hitler's image or drawing and even some politicians' like (for example) Bush's.

It would be possible to use other things too like an iphone with a face drawing on it that will get slapped, etc etc.

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
haha,,,,,,,, bringing iphones useless "apps" to N900

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to F2thaK For This Useful Post:
Posts: 185 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Veitshöchheim, Germany
is it possible to have boobs instead of faces?

The Following User Says Thank You to tebsu For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,103 | Thanked: 368 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ india, indore
i wish someone will surly help you i am with you

Posts: 376 | Thanked: 511 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Greece
Originally Posted by tebsu View Post
is it possible to have boobs instead of faces?
Yes, but I'm not going to include this in the default package