Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by msa View Post
expect it to be outdated

well, while true, i'm just kidding, expect it to be the propably most versatile mobile device evar!
n900 is not outdated as far as I know the is no replacement for n900 yet.

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
"I will get N900 tomorrow,what should I expect from N900?"

You should expect a capable and fairly robust machine, if you're familiar with *nix or you like to tinker.

You should expect to be disappointed in some fashion, if you're expecting a smartphone.

You should expect to get annoyed for 'people in general' and 'lose a little faith in humanity', for them not seeing things your way, for them being 'sheeps'.

"Why do they get all the industry support and get all the cool new things, while I'm the one who's right for supporting OPEN?"
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

The Following User Says Thank You to ysss For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ysss View Post
"I will get N900 tomorrow,what should I expect from N900?"

You should expect a capable and fairly robust machine, if you're familiar with *nix or you like to tinker.

You should expect to be disappointed in some fashion, if you're expecting a smartphone.

You should expect to get annoyed for 'people in general' and 'lose a little faith in humanity', for them not seeing things your way, for them being 'sheeps'.

"Why do they get all the industry support and get all the cool new things, while I'm the one who's right for supporting OPEN?"
hey mate,you talk like genius!!
It was really funny and realistic reply
but what you said is really true,I hate them for not seeing things my way,the way my N900 does everything,they don't know how smart N900 is!

I am loving it and I would be loving it for rest of my life!

Expect - Freedom, Uniqueness, Flexibility, Power of Multi Tasking & Excellent support from the maemoorg community.