I changed the LCD on my N900 as the illumination is not working properly. However, even with the new screen, the illumination is still not working. So I am going to change the flex ribbon next and would sell my spare screen.
Anyone in need for a replacement screen for ~30€? I could ship within Germany until end of next week and within the US the week after next.

Originally Posted by stone17 View Post
I changed the LCD on my N900 as the illumination is not working properly. However, even with the new screen, the illumination is still not working. So I am going to change the flex ribbon next and would sell my spare screen.
Anyone in need for a replacement screen for ~30€? I could ship within Germany until end of next week and within the US the week after next.
Do you still have that screen?
Do the 30e include shipping?
I'm in Finland, so if you need seperate shipping costs, could you figure them out for me?

Originally Posted by korhojoa View Post
Do you still have that screen?
Do the 30e include shipping?
I'm in Finland, so if you need seperate shipping costs, could you figure them out for me?
it's not sold yet. let me figure out shipment to finland.

Posts: 209 | Thanked: 203 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Portugal
Not perfect illumination - you mean like some kind of circle more lightened than the screen? I got that problem, don't know when it started, one in the right middle and another one less visible at right. Annoying on white and bright colors.

So, any ideas on the shipping?
I'd really like to buy it.

Originally Posted by korhojoa View Post
So, any ideas on the shipping?
I'd really like to buy it.
Send me your contact details, I ll try to get the screen of by Friday. I hope shipping is below 10$ in which case I'll pay for it.

Originally Posted by RiD View Post
Not perfect illumination - you mean like some kind of circle more lightened than the screen? I got that problem, don't know when it started, one in the right middle and another one less visible at right. Annoying on white and bright colors.
There is no back illumination at all. The only way I can use my phone atm is to get lots of diffuse light on it. I actually found some damage on the flex-ribbon cable, which seems to be the problem.