Active Topics

Notices

im guessing it takes a day or two to get the drivers? guess ill go to bed and finish the install in the morning

Originally Posted by amritpal2489 View Post
Hey guys... I too cant boot into the Power Kernel anymore.. (guru error)
n i ndint save the lib/modules before installing the bleeding edge drivers..
Can some one give me a method so that i can get my power kernel back without disturbing the present setup of stock kernel.. bleeding edge kernel.. power kernel.. nitdroid...
well.. there might be a better way, but i basically had to reinstall kernel-power. You might wanna try running 'apt-get install kernel-power-modules' in xterm to reinstall the modules and see if it boots up. if it does, then you need to back up the kernel-power46 module folder as per the previous guides before going forward with the bleeding edge wifi custom kernel installation

ok... i'll try it.. but i ws looking for a method in which i do not have to reinstall bleeding edge kernel

Posts: 1,463 | Thanked: 1,916 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Edmonton, AB
Originally Posted by Radicalz38 View Post
Uhm... I think you need to try it again using different version cause it really could see control file
[IMG][/IMG]
weird, i dunno man. It could be the 64-bit version i tried has a bug. I assume both are using the same .dll to deal with deb files because it makes little sense why both would have the same problem. stupid computers never make any sense.

Uh, open the gzip'd tarball named control.tar.gz and you'll see debian/control right in there.

no, it was only showing the one file in there. i thought it would be a common problem so i didn't take a screenshot... but that script i linked to worked way better anyways, as long as you have a linux system somewhere to run it on. maybe it would even work from n900 but i just hate editing files on n900.

You'll have to change some of the binaries it calls, but that script looks like it'll work perfectly fine on the N900.

Need some help

I am trying this on my home network and the router was at a distance of 1 meter. Am I doing something wrong?
Attached Images

Posts: 1,169 | Thanked: 1,174 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ sunderland
well im stuck on part 1 already!
if i copy paste this (from post 1) into xterm:

~/MyDocs$ tar -xzvf wl1251-maemo-0.1.tar.gz

i get 'not found'

Originally Posted by Haider View Post
Need some help

I am trying this on my home network and the router was at a distance of 1 meter. Am I doing something wrong?
yeah, you're typing airmon. don't do that. it doesn't work.

Tags
aircrack, aircrack-ng, tutorial