Originally Posted by Kangal View Post
The story of white settlers "diplomatically" settling in Africa with superior warfare and technology as to take the Gold deposits. They come across unseen large animals (elephant, rhino, crocodile, lion) and within the heart of the conflict, you realize it is not a "dimplomatic" settlement but basically a war against the resistance.

If you really want a great 3D movie, nothing beats Toy Story 3!
I recommend megamind

I do agree with this gentleman. I do own a Nokia N810 tablet and E71 smart phone and I bought a Nokia 5800 for my wife. The only reason that I kept the N810 around, is a single person who provided the capability of running easy-debian on N810. The number of applications for Maemo 4 platform are very limited compared to iPad or Android tablets and now, Maemo 4 is no longer supported. There is no "official" plan to be able to run MeeGo on N810. E71 is a great phone but it took almost 2 years to get the firmware updates in USA. There is no "physical" Nokia stores (except 2 or 3) like Apple Stores (almost everywhere) - when it comes to hardware support - there is no comparison to Apple. And Android phones are catching up. Look at the new Nexus S - has almost all the features of E71 and more. Matter of fact, I can replace N810 and E71 with the Nexus S or iPhone 4 today. The only reason I am planning to keep my E71 around as long as I can is the 15$ unlimited internet data plan from AT&T, instead of being forced to pay expensive data plans for iPhone or Nexus S or other "locked in" smart phones. Considering the upcoming E7-00, but there is no "official" release date in USA. God knows what will be available from other companies such as HTC or Apple by that time? I might even keep my E71 longer and use it for tethering for the next generation of iPad (wireless version only) instead of spending 500-600$ for E7-00. See, longer Nokia waits and leaves it's fans in limbo - more it will lose it's market share to Apple and Android phone makers. More than MeeGo platform, Nokia needs kick *** applications in Ovi Store (I must admit - the Nokia Maps are super) and physical presence similar to Apple, in USA to have a serious market share here. If you leave it to folks at AT&T, TMobile or Best Buys store, you are not going to win and doomed to lose the market share in USA and that slide will spread around the globe (see what happened after Apple released iPhone around the world). Tired of release promises, I personally am looking what is available today.

Originally Posted by jorjino View Post
OK, super!
But in these few years the competition will sleep, yes?
No sir, at this moment Nokia is not in good condition and there is no excuses for slept last 3-4 years!
Even if MeeGo will be a good OS - no one can predict what will happen and what will be launched from iOS and Android in next days. Also the competition has a lot better customer service than Nokia nowadays - they have to work in this direction too.
So is there anyone who still think about Symbian4 or MeeGo?
Again - live today!

The Following User Says Thank You to zaferaktan For This Useful Post:
Posts: 311 | Thanked: 376 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Hungary
There will be no Symbian^4. Symbian^3 will get the intended features in regular updates the next few years.

Tags
just shoot me