Posts: 226 | Thanked: 59 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Mierlo, Netherlands
Hey... I added some music to my N900, and one of them had a different artwork than the others... Now, many of the music files I have, are shown with that artwork...
I'd like to change this, so that the ones with no artwork, will have another icon...
Any new music file I make, like recording or so, has that artwork!

Your help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Not sure if I follow but do you mean you want to change the default albumart for your music files which don't have any album art?

If that is what you mean it is quite easy to do. Just need to change the default audio file png with whatever png you want. It is found in one of the hildon/hi color folders. Can't remember but it is one of the biggest sized icon folders. Like 128x128 or something.

The Following User Says Thank You to etuoyo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 166 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Halifax, UK
there is an app called muss0rgsky you can dowmload, it can be used to find album art as well

The Following User Says Thank You to matthew maude For This Useful Post:
Posts: 226 | Thanked: 59 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Mierlo, Netherlands
Thanks for your help guys... But this is a weird problem...
Some songs are not like this, and use the default icon... But many songs with no artwork, are shown with artwork of another file I have... I mean, many have no artwork actually, but the artwork of another file is shown. (One file for all of them)

Any ideas what's wrong?

Posts: 552 | Thanked: 183 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Not decided
I ve got the same problem with you man. I ve filled a bug for it.